Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 1234567Next
Current Page: 1 of 7
Mick is bi?
Posted by: diego ()
Date: October 20, 2010 18:28

Reading the thread of CS Blues about this gay asking for sex,i wonder if Keith says something in this respect in the book.
Maybe we finally get to know the truth: If Mick is or was at some point bisexsual.

Re: Mick is bi?
Posted by: hot stuff ()
Date: October 20, 2010 18:29

In his prior life?

Posted by: marko ()
Date: October 20, 2010 18:55

Well,what ever your sexuality is,it just doens´t "disappear" you are,what you are.
And personally,i don´t give a @#$%& about peoples sexuality.Its their business,and noone elses.

Posted by: Amused ()
Date: October 20, 2010 19:01

been discussed a 100 times, please

Posted by: Edith Grove ()
Date: October 20, 2010 19:04

Bi-lingual ?

Why, yes !

Posted by: bernardanderson ()
Date: October 20, 2010 19:17

actually mick is trisexual. he likes sex with men, women, and animals. but you didn't hear that from me winking smiley

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: October 20, 2010 19:23

bernardanderson
actually mick is trisexual. he likes sex with men, women, and animals. but you didn't hear that from me winking smiley

You forgot the 4th variation: sex with plants.
I'am glad I'am not gay.smoking smiley

Posted by: hot stuff ()
Date: October 20, 2010 19:25

The poor person that guys going to try and have sex with..ha.. "pain of Love"...ha.

Posted by: Silver Dagger ()
Date: October 20, 2010 19:31

Saying Bi, Bi, Bi, Bi

Bi Bi Johnny Bi Bi Johnny Be Good

video: [video.baamboo.com]

Posted by: 24FPS ()
Date: October 20, 2010 19:45

Didn't he allude to some fooling around at school, but that he was never the giver of oral and never the reciever of bum love?

Posted by: lettingitbleed ()
Date: October 20, 2010 19:51

Yes, he and I have made sweet love many a time.

Posted by: stoneswashed77 ()
Date: October 20, 2010 20:12

Edith Grove
Bi-lingual ?

Why, yes !

for the french ppl on this board.

how good is his french? i speak very little so can´t say exactly, but doesn´t sound very good to my ears. anyone?

Posted by: marchbaby ()
Date: October 20, 2010 20:16

Amsterdamned
bernardanderson

that is great!thumbs up LOVE THE PIC

Mick's rock, I'm roll.

Date: October 20, 2010 20:16

What i mean is, if Keith is really telling the TRUTH, just tell the truth , and this is one of the most ambivalent aspects in all of the Stones history.
And one thing that we fans, that supposedly know practically everything about the stones , REALLY DON´T KNOW...

Date: October 20, 2010 20:18

<how good is his french?> <Stonewashed77>

Mick's not gay, that's for sure. smiling smiley

Date: October 20, 2010 20:20

Amsterdamned

i never questioned that. he is not gay at all not even a bit.

Date: October 20, 2010 20:35

stoneswashed77
Amsterdamned

i never questioned that. he is not gay at all not even a bit.

You're no Dutchy I presume.cool smiley

Posted by: Carnaby ()
Date: October 20, 2010 20:41

Go for tri.

Posted by: kleermaker ()
Date: October 20, 2010 20:45

Of course Mick is bi and of course it does matter. Because it influenced his performance on stage as well as his effect on men. I guess many men here adore Mick J. (I only adore Mick T., because he was soooo sweet). It's also common knowledge that Mick J. loved Mick T. very much. Listen to the boots: Mick calls sweetheart MT constantly "sweet baby" and says "come on young man" and (also to Keith): "get down". So this thing is obvious AND relevant at the same time, Marko! Mick has to prove all the time that he's straight. That's the reason he's forced to always chase women. The poor man.

Date: October 20, 2010 20:48

kleermaker
Of course Mick is bi and of course it does matter. Because it influenced his performance on stage as well as his effect on men. I guess many men here adore Mick J. (I only adore Mick T., because he was soooo sweet). It's also common knowledge that Mick J. loved Mick T. very much. Listen to the boots: Mick calls sweetheart MT constantly "sweet baby" and says "come on young man" and (also to Keith): "get down". So this thing is obvious AND relevant at the same time, Marko! Mick has to prove all the time that he's straight. That's the reason he's forced to always chase women. The poor man.
+

hahaha you really believe that? rubbish.angry smiley

and i don´t think gay ppl find him attractiv, one reason for that is he is not gay and not bi. all his moves and appearances are meant heterosexually.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2010-10-20 20:49 by stoneswashed77.

Date: October 20, 2010 21:06

stoneswashed77
kleermaker
+

and i don´t think gay ppl find him attractiv, one reason for that is he is not gay and not bi. all his moves and appearances are meant heterosexually.

No, no, no, you don't understand it at all. Especially straight men do find Mick attractive. Don't you all just love Mick? Come on, be honest. And listen to those interviews he gave as for Stones In Exile and L&G. It's sooo obvious. But it's no hanging matter, it's no capital crime. It's just okay. Mick J. is bi, so what? No reason to get angry about.

I know more straight men who find Mick J. attractive than straight women. And don't say I don't know (m)any straight women. Many straight women just don't find Mick attractive, 'cause he simply ain't.

Posted by: RiverStone ()
Date: October 20, 2010 21:12

stoneswashed77
kleermaker
+

I don't think you are "right"...
In fact.. I agree, but just a little most with kleermaker when hi said that Mick's "bi-sexuallity" helped him to be the great main man on a stage !!!
Then... It's his life. I just thanks him for all he has done ¡¡
... And he can do what he wants with his asswinking smiley
Saludos !!

Date: October 20, 2010 21:13

<I know more straight men who find Mick J. attractive than straight women. And don't say I don't know (m)any straight women. Many straight women just don't find Mick attractive, 'cause he simply ain't.>

Kleermaker, that sentence is just too complex for me.
Watch out for SwayStones though..smiling smiley

Date: October 20, 2010 21:23

Amsterdamned
<I know more straight men who find Mick J. attractive than straight women. And don't say I don't know (m)any straight women. Many straight women just don't find Mick attractive, 'cause he simply ain't.>

Kleermaker, that sentence is just too complex for me.

Well, I guess you fancy Mick J. too, A. It's not absolute proof that you're straight but it's an indication you are. Or is that also too complex for you? As for straight women fancying Mick J.: they're the well known exception to the rule.

Posted by: Munichhilton ()
Date: October 20, 2010 21:23

Amsterdamned
bernardanderson

What a prick

Posted by: kater-v ()
Date: October 20, 2010 21:24

As far as I know, kleermaker is right about stright and "not so straight" women and Mick`s stage image (me can suggest in real life it may be not so, with all his girls) ! As for gay and bi men, I have only read that many of them liked him, but never asked personally)

Date: October 20, 2010 21:26

Obviously the truth won´t change all the greatness on Mick Jagger. I am only saying it would be great to know it, either is one thing or the other.
Come on, they are finishing their careers, and Keith has HIS book out.
Tell the truth.
He speaks about everything, drugs, death,women,etc., even Mick´s tiny cock. What about sexuallity in the band?

Posted by: RiverStone ()
Date: October 20, 2010 21:31

The sexuallity of Mick is well knowed FOR US, and I don't find this post cosntructive at all ¡¡
As I said... ANYBODY CAN DO WHAT HE WANTS WITH HIS ASS ¡¡¡

Posted by: Bliss ()
Date: October 20, 2010 21:54

Anita states explicitly that Mick preyed on Mick T at Nellcote; 'he was on his back in every way', to the point hat Mick T was in tears and cowering under the covers.

The pics of Mick and Bowie are pretty damning.

But no guy has ever come forward in the press saying 'I was Mick Jagger's lover'.

Just like no woman has ever come forward and said he was under-endowed (apart from janice Dickinson, that is).

Posted by: iamthedj ()
Date: October 20, 2010 22:00

God this topic is so tired. Does anyone even have to question this or doubt it? Look at the man. Mick Jagger is clearly bisexual. And before I get people jumping all over this post telling me clothes, make up and campness are not a good indicator of sexuality let me just say I agree with you.
However all of this coupled with the stories from all his ex partners, Marianne, Bianca, BeBe Buell and countless other rumours from one night stands and acquaintances etc.
My question would be why is this such a big deal? He's made it work for him, spreading his sexuality in as many directions as possible. In pictures, films, music and most importantly on stage his is an archetypal and indeed arch bisexual persona.
Do I think he has a secret long-term male partner, no of course not but I'd bet my bottom dollar he had regular male sexual partners as a younger man and I couldnt care less.

Goto Page: 1234567Next
Current Page: 1 of 7

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1795
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home