Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Get Some Jagger Tonight
Posted by: proudmary ()
Date: October 7, 2010 15:48

Anybody seen James Jagger band, is it good?

TURBOGEIST is playing at Bruar Falls (245 Grand st, Brooklyn, NY in a really fast voiceover), so what does this mean? It means you and I should go watch some famous spawn, in this case Mick Jagger’s son spawn, try their hand at the incredulous sport of music. Yes, the band is headlined by James Jagger, he’s handsome, and from the last time I saw them, the real spotlight should fall on the girlfriend/sister, who will hopefully be doing the phenomenal hair spin dance.

I think Daddy Long Legs and Edison Rocket Train are real bands that don’t stay at the Bowery Hotel Penthouse while selling like a couple of hundred records (that’s a not at all a subtle dig at Turbogeist), and DJ Mary Tyler Whore = yes please, @#$%& love the humor.

This show is definitely worth going to, for one, you can add a lot of ammo to the sanctimonious Pandora’s box of sneering hatred for those born to royalty, for two they’ll probably be big in a year or two, like Lady Gaga big, and you have to add that to your memories of what it was really like in Brooklyn in 2010. Also, it’s good looking people playing rock’n'rollers, so nothing can go wrong.

[www.sentimentalistmag.com]

Re: Get Some Jagger Tonight
Posted by: Edith Grove ()
Date: October 7, 2010 16:25

DJ Mary Tyler Whore ?

Posted by: SwayStones ()
Date: October 7, 2010 16:30

Get some Jagger tonight ?

I guess I will .I am going to see Ladies & Gentlemen tonight.grinning smiley

I am a Frenchie ,as Mick affectionately called them in the Old Grey Whistle Test in 1977 .

Posted by: Brue ()
Date: October 7, 2010 16:44

I thought they played thrash/metal stuff. And not even that well from what I read. Bring your earplugs.

Posted by: proudmary ()
Date: October 7, 2010 17:21

SwayStones
Get some Jagger tonight ?

I guess I will .I am going to see Ladies & Gentlemen tonight.grinning smiley

Good for you...There is nothing here.. I'm waithing for DVD

Posted by: Rocky Dijon ()
Date: October 7, 2010 18:21

Weren't they calling themselves Killer Pussy or was that one of their songs?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2018
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home