Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

"The Debasement of Knighthood" Jagger Article / Stones Satan's Agents
Posted by: Marhsall ()
Date: August 14, 2010 10:13

[www.traditioninaction.org]

DAMN! Watch your ass Mick! Lol

And check this one out

[www.jesus-is-savior.com]

I'll really have to narrow my Stones search! lol

( P.S. I mean no offence to anyone by posting these, I feel they are off the beaten track from what we usually discuss, and would make an interesting discussion piece, that is all!)

Wold be an interesting thread to post your craziest/offbeat articles we've found, just for something new.

"Well my heavy throbbers itchin' just to lay a solid rhythm down"

Edited 6 time(s). Last edit at 2010-08-14 10:41 by Marhsall.

Re: "The Debasement of Knighthood" Jagger Article / Stones Satan's Agents
Posted by: FreeBird ()
Date: August 14, 2010 22:01

What a moron. This woman (I'm assuming this is a woman because of her first name Marian, but seeing her last name she could be from the Eastern Bloc, which would mean she could be a man after all - anyway, mentally change gender if required) is obviously clueless. No sane person would say things like "scandalized the world", "immoral lifestyle" or "appalling stage acts" about Mick unless it were tongue-in-cheek. The University that gave her a Ph.D. must be easy to bribe and/or of low academic standing. The article is also full of easily spotted factual errors, but I suppose that is what one would expect from a woman of little intelligence. It is no suprise then, given her narrowminded views, that she is a blatant homophobe. I can only laugh at her ignorance.

The second article seems to borrow much from the first. Even so, it's even more of a joke and I seriously doubt that the author would be able to read it out loud while keeping a straight face.

In short, many people are idiots. Two of them wrote those articles.

Posted by: MKjan ()
Date: August 14, 2010 22:15

Just played Dancin' with Mr.D and Sympathy back to back....wonderful!

Posted by: TippyToe ()
Date: August 14, 2010 23:19

The articles are both pathetic crap. But I think Mick getting the honor deteriorated the reputation of the both the Stones and Knighthood. The Stones popularity comes, at least partly, from being anti-establishment heroes. I think Mick wanted a knighthood because Paul McCartney had got one and Mick has, to some extent, always seen the Beatles, especially McCartney, as someone to copy.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1257
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home