Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Question for Memo From Tina Turner
Posted by: Ringo ()
Date: April 11, 2010 01:32

Memo From Tina Turner, on Youtube you used to call yourself RocknRollCityAnger, and you had made lots of fabulous videos, e.g. my favourite rock video (Bitch, Sydney 1973). But now it seems like all your videos have vanished from Youtube? What happened?

Re: Question for Memo From Tina Turner
Posted by: NICOS ()
Date: April 11, 2010 01:38

ABCK-O

Date: April 11, 2010 20:30

I don't know what happened. I logged on and I got a message saying my account was suspended. No explanations given. This sucks.

Posted by: Ringo ()
Date: April 12, 2010 22:53

Memo From Tina Turner
I don't know what happened. I logged on and I got a message saying my account was suspended. No explanations given. This sucks.

Yes, especially considering all the hard and good work you put into these videos. I wonder why they suspended your account, they've let many other bootleg video accounts stay. Why suspend the best videos?

Some guessing what the reason can be:

** Perhaps they suspend the most popular bootleg videos. If so, perhaps you can upload them again on another account.

** I remember you used some non-bootleg music (from Love You Live) on one video. Perhaps they will let the account stay if you upload only bootlegs.

Anyway, I really hope you upload these videos again, they are so great, and should not disappear. And if you can't get them into Youtube, you should try to get them into some other video site.

Date: April 12, 2010 23:56

Intrigued.

Posted by: Amused ()
Date: April 12, 2010 23:58

yeah, I loved your videos!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1847
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home