Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Stones on drugs
Posted by: mtaylor ()
Date: December 4, 2009 23:36

Listen to this video - interesting to hear about Stones being on drugs - all of them, inclusiev Charlie and also Mick being some 25 years on different kind of drugs. Didn't know Mick was that many years on dope.

Re: Stones on drugs
Posted by: mickijaggeroo ()
Date: December 4, 2009 23:52

Excellent footage, let´s hope they´re still thinking the way Keith put it in the end of this footage.

Vilhelm
Nordic Stones Vikings

Posted by: kater-v ()
Date: December 5, 2009 02:09

mtaylor,

"Listen to this video - interesting to hear about Stones being on drugs - all of them, inclusiev Charlie and also Mick being some 25 years on different kind of drugs. Didn't know Mick was that many years on dope."

- if I`m not mistaken, the whole interview was made for the band 25 anniversary - so Mick laughs about everything at once, just in his style - himself including.

UPD - I was mistaken, not being able to count years)))))

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2009-12-05 02:48 by kater-v.

Posted by: rooster ()
Date: December 5, 2009 02:12

ahhhh great thanx!!!!

Posted by: jamesfdouglas ()
Date: December 5, 2009 02:38

It's amazing how much younger they look 15 years ago!

[thepowergoats.com]

Posted by: misterfrias ()
Date: December 5, 2009 20:37

Awesome clip, mtaylor. Thank you for posting. It's funny that Ed Bradley asks Ronie about how he stopped partaking. Has Ronnie ever stopped?

As for Mick Jagger, was he just a cocaine user? I have never heard about Jagger taking anything other than coke, even in the Spanish Tony book.

Greetings from the Jersey Shore.

Date: December 5, 2009 22:47

Syones on drugs? That's news to me. Kept that quiet didn't they!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: SwayStones ()
Date: December 7, 2009 12:00

-How did you find the door out ?

-I looked around and suddenly vision I am screwing up the Stones which is for me unforgivable ,and my family ,it's no longer my private concern "

That's what Keith says if I am not misunderstood ?

Clever answer.

I am a Frenchie ,as Mick affectionately called them in the Old Grey Whistle Test in 1977 .

Posted by: Silver Dagger ()
Date: December 7, 2009 12:03

I really hope that nasty rumour about the Stones taking drugs is false. Why would they wanna do something like that?

Posted by: Bimmelzerbott ()
Date: December 7, 2009 13:19

Great footage! Thanks a lot.

They aged like hell since then.

Posted by: LieB ()
Date: December 7, 2009 13:36

"I get some great looks from Keith, cause he doesn't know whether to laugh or cry."
grinning smiley

According to Tony Sanchez, Mick sampled heroin in the early 70s (and called it "that nasty stuff" or something like that), but kept away from it for most of the time, which impressed Sanchez since Mick was doing so much cocaine, and heroin is (according to Sanchez and many others) the perfect companion to coke.

Posted by: whitem8 ()
Date: December 7, 2009 13:42

Mick smokes de weed man....great pic with him and Keith smoking with Peter Tosh. They are wasted.

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: December 7, 2009 15:14

no way.this is an outrage our favorite band being accused of such things . can you imagine .this is blasphemous .such a sacrilage .descrazia

Posted by: misterfrias ()
Date: December 7, 2009 17:00

LieB
According to Tony Sanchez, Mick sampled heroin in the early 70s (and called it "that nasty stuff" or something like that), but kept away from it for most of the time, which impressed Sanchez since Mick was doing so much cocaine, and heroin is (according to Sanchez and many others) the perfect companion to coke.

Thanks, LieB.

Greetings from the Jersey Shore.

Posted by: Tseverin ()
Date: December 7, 2009 19:40

"As for Mick Jagger, was he just a cocaine user? I have never heard about Jagger taking anything other than coke"

He's done speed, weed, acid, mushrooms, coke & downers that I know about.

Posted by: Voja ()
Date: December 23, 2009 00:43

mtaylor
and also Mick being some 25 years on different kind of drugs. Didn't know Mick was that many years on dope.
Yes he was, here is picture!!!!

Posted by: HEILOOBAAS ()
Date: December 23, 2009 01:25

Put this into perspective. Drugs & rock stars were to the 60s & 70s what energy drinks & botox are to the 00s.

Posted by: satisfaction2 ()
Date: December 23, 2009 01:40

Voyeurs - SHIT

Posted by: Brue ()
Date: December 23, 2009 02:03

What did they sacrifice a virgin on his 21st birthday?

Posted by: squando ()
Date: December 23, 2009 05:02

I'd say Mick is smashed at his 21st not stoned. Don't know if they would have even tried grass at that point?

Mick's coke habit made him an absolute superstar on stage in 1973. Wild man singing like a rock god.

Posted by: HEILOOBAAS ()
Date: December 23, 2009 20:34

LieB
"I get some great looks from Keith, cause he doesn't know whether to laugh or cry."
grinning smiley

Mickette & Bianca called it 'that naughty stuff' & only used it to come down when they were too wired from cocaine.

Date: December 24, 2009 10:05

Voja
mtaylor
and also Mick being some 25 years on different kind of drugs. Didn't know Mick was that many years on dope.
Yes he was, here is picture!!!!

Waouh !Lucky little girl !
I've never seen that photo !

I am a Frenchie ,as Mick affectionately called them in the Old Grey Whistle Test in 1977 .

Posted by: schillid ()
Date: December 24, 2009 10:07

What about Stones fans on drugs?

Date: December 24, 2009 10:10

schillid
What about Stones fans on drugs?

Never during a Stones show .cool smiley

Posted by: Voja ()
Date: December 24, 2009 12:02

SwayStones
I've never seen that photo !

2 days ago I turn 60. One gift was book in the bottom. Not so much unseen pictures, but some are nice.

For example I never seen this :

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: December 24, 2009 13:05

Ive taken some valium when I left the Stones conert in '75,after 5 songs.
It dind't help that crash, quoting Lou Reed. smiling smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1574
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home