Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...4142434445464748495051...LastNext
Current Page: 46 of 97
Re: OT WORLD CUP 2010 in South Africa - the IORR thread
Posted by: NICOS ()
Date: July 4, 2010 00:19

Congrats to Germany and Spain

Posted by: shortfatfanny ()

Congrats to Spain.
That´ll be a thrilling match vs Germany,at least I hope so.

kleermaker
Congrats Carlitos! The second and third best teams against each other. That will be interesting. But it was a very, very, very narrow escape!

Bizarre... you´re ranking Uruguay as the best team so far...?

Posted by: stones_serb ()

carlitosbaez
Referee helped Spain!!! jajaja, what about the first penalty to Spain to Villa, that was red card to the deffender and the referee should not repeat that penalty and after that when Xavi failed the goal keeper does penalty to Cesc Fábregas and expulsion or red card to goal keeper my friend, what are you talking about!!!
And Villa is the best goal player with 5!!!!!

Carlitos

Take it easy, mate.I just thought that the game might have turned out differently if the referee had acknowledged Paraguay's goal that was unjustly deemed offside.

All best

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: July 4, 2010 00:24

carlitosbaez
Don´t you see the @#$%& sketch is about Van Gaal, don´t you have sense of humor?
And Was I insulting? to whom?

Amsterdamned
carlitosbaez
Why?
Posting @#$%&, rather insulting ..

Yes,that's what I was referring to.Don't you have any brains?
Tasteless both to Germany and Holland.
I hope Germany or Holland beats the shit out of Spain.

Posted by: kleermaker ()
Date: July 4, 2010 00:31

firebird
Luis van Gaal - Germany's secret coach. It was him who put Schweinsteiger to the middle of the field, it was him who found Müller. There seven Bayern players in the team which form the core of the german team and Löw even adapted Bayerns playing system right before the championship startet.

So IF Germany wins the WC it's thanks to Holland. Oh boy, what a nightmary kind of thought!

Date: July 4, 2010 00:33

Easy Amsterdamned...the team did nothing wrong,same of course with Uruguay.

Uruguay for example can´t be blamed for an incredible unfair action by one of
its players.

"A one match ban" for Suarez is just a bad joke.

I hope the Netherlands will go to the final.Seems as if they´ve found the right
mixture of players,tactic and strategy for this tournament.

Of course I liked their style more in the past but I was truly fed up
to see them constantly "dying in beauty"...

Posted by: carlitosbaez ()
Date: July 4, 2010 00:36

Go amigo and take a cold shower my friend, if in 2010 you don´t have sense of humor and you don´t take the history like such, go to....
Honestly hoping to beat as hell Germany first and Holland later and as you say literally, "beats the shit out of both countries", but you know what, I have more respect than you and I respect more people over here, even Germans and Dutch, but not you, I love you amigo, the more I know about men, the more I like dogs and people like you who live in glass houses shouldn´t throw stones about topics and history...
Carlitos
Tenerife

Amsterdamned
carlitosbaez
Don´t you see the @#$%& sketch is about Van Gaal, don´t you have sense of humor?

Amsterdamned
carlitosbaez
Why?

Date: July 4, 2010 00:38

Rolling Hansie
firebird
Referee stole Paraguay a goal, Valdez wasn't offside

Correct about Valdez. But Cardozo was clearly offside.
Discussion could be if Cardozo was involved or not.
Tough decision to make for a referee in a split second.

Okay, you look further than your nose is long. My answer: he was.
But again it proves they better abolish that whole off side rule. It's outdated and useless. After many years they will abolish it.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2010-07-04 00:39 by kleermaker.

Date: July 4, 2010 00:39

<carlitosbaez>

Yes I do,but keep it classy.winking smiley

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: July 4, 2010 00:41

shortfatfanny
Easy Amsterdamned...the team did nothing wrong,same of course with Uruguay.

Uruguay for example can´t be blamed for an incredible unfair action by one of
its players.

"A one match ban" for Suarez is just a bad joke.

Cant agree.

Nobody would have cared about that had the Ghanaian player not missed the penalty that followed it or had they won the shoot out.

A straight red is the same as two yellow cards - which would have got a one match ban. He misses the biggest game of his career as a result, and Holland's task in the semi is significantly easier as a result.

The referee gave the only punishment open to him. The onus was on the Ghanaian to make the tie safe by scoring and he blew it.

Posted by: Rolling Hansie ()
Date: July 4, 2010 00:41

Hey guys, we already have 46 pages on an OT thread. Thanks to Bjornulf for allowing it. Now can we please cut the political crap and stick to football. I would love to keep this thread going on until the final.

-------------------
Keep On Rolling smoking smiley

Date: July 4, 2010 00:43

Harm
What a difficult win for Spain. Didn't expect that.

So, Europe 3 - South America 1

Indeed, and I recall all those comments saying South American football has evolved more than European. What a nonsense. Only Uruguay, thanks to ... well enough said about that.

Date: July 4, 2010 00:43

kleermaker
firebird
Luis van Gaal - Germany's secret coach. It was him who put Schweinsteiger to the middle of the field, it was him who found Müller. There seven Bayern players in the team which form the core of the german team and Löw even adapted Bayerns playing system right before the championship startet.

So IF Germany wins the WC it's thanks to Holland. Oh boy, what a nightmary kind of thought!

It wasn´t van Gaal "who found Müller". This guy popped into the Bayern team
just towards the end of the season before van Gaal started to coach Bayern.

By the way,tonight I saw for the first time a sequence of a press
conference from February this year in Munich.

It didn´t get clear whether it was before or after Argentina had won 1-0 the test match against Germany.
Maradona was upset about a guy taking place near him he never heard about or saw before.
He wanted to leave the press conference without knowing this guy was - Müller.

Date: July 4, 2010 00:44

See the topics and I take it with lot of sense of humor my friend, come on if I have been rude with you and you feel bad, my excuses amigo, just wanted to be ironic and that video of Van Gaal is funny, man we are in 2010!!! You don´t want to talk and write a book about history, don´t you?
Let´s have fun over here, listen stones songs right now and watch the WC, verdad?
Carlitos

Posted by: NICOS ()
Date: July 4, 2010 00:44

The real beauty in football is over as one of the poster mentioned "are they all trained on the same school" I really don't see any difference between the tactics of the teams

Posted by: coconuts ()
Date: July 4, 2010 00:45

Vaaaaamooooosssss que nos vamosssssss!Completely in agreeement whit you Carlitos!
A very happy day for all, all, ALL, Spain. From Menorca.

Posted by: Rolling Hansie ()
Date: July 4, 2010 00:48

Humor is very important Carlitos, but please understand that English is not my language, neither is it for you. Trying to be funny in a foreign language is difficult and might offend other people very easily. So please take it easy. Be happy that Spain has won tonight and stop the politics.

-------------------
Keep On Rolling smoking smiley

Date: July 4, 2010 00:50

Vaaaaaamosss from an island to another one amigo!! como ves la gente susceptible a tope, con lo del tema de Van Gaal y el del bigotes, pero bueno es como el otro que habla de que el no se siente ciudadano de éste país, que lo respeto, pero no entiendo por supuesto, los radicalismos y los nacionalismos es lo último, y ahí están los hechos hasta históricos, chantajes durante toda la democracia en éste país a causa de unos cuántos sinverguenzas que se quieren hacer ricos y malmeter a la gente. ¿me entiendes?
Let´s have fun, and everything is way open with Germany, and in my opinion, Germany is he perfect team to play with, you´ll see, and no one, or a few people gave Spain a penny to win this championship, always writing about the same ones, Italy, Brazil, Argentina, England, etc., and this boring WC many teams out have played better than other ones!!

A happy day, si señor!!!!!
Carlitos
Tenerife

Date: July 4, 2010 00:53

I didn´t start anything, just commented something some wrote over here, and that video is not about politics, give me break!!! open your minds amigos!!!

Be like BRUCE, vaaaamosss!!!

Rolling Hansie
Humor is very important Carlitos, but please understand that English is not my language, neither is it for you. Trying to be funny in a foreign language is difficult and might offend other people very easily. So please take it easy. Be happy that Spain has won tonight and stop the politics.

Date: July 4, 2010 00:54

Gazza
A straight red is the same as two yellow cards - which would have got a one match ban.

A straight red can lead to a one match ban,whereas two yellow in following matches or within one must lead to a one match ban.

So there would´ve been for sure the possibility for the comittee to ban him
for more than one match.

So he might miss the biggest match of his carreer but it´s not impossible for him
to play the final and raise the cup which is an awful imagination.

Just my thoughts about this.

Date: July 4, 2010 01:00

shortfatfanny
Congrats to Spain.

kleermaker
Congrats Carlitos! The second and third best teams against each other. That will be interesting. But it was a very, very, very narrow escape!

No I don't. Obviously you didn't notice there are four teams in the half finals Forgotten the name of the 4th one? Let me refresh your memory: the 4th is The Netherlands, usually called Holland. They have beaten Brazil last Friday: 2-1. Quite an exciting game. The second half was the best half of the whole tournament so far. So, now you're well informed again.

Date: July 4, 2010 01:04

Amsterdamned
carlitosbaez

Amsterdamned
carlitosbaez
Why?

That's nonsense, to blame a whole country, in this case Spain, for a wrong joke of one Spaniard who even didn't know he was making a wrong joke. I like the Spanish team and no one can change that. So may the best of both teams win in a fair and square game according to my opinion of that idea and not to that of Freebird.

Date: July 4, 2010 01:08

Te endiendo,te endiendo...y no sabes como, But, what a great, BIG and fantastic day!!!.You know what I mean...Now, waiting for Germany, it will be a second final. I hope with the same result that we have at the EuroCopa...!Respecting Germany, of course.

Date: July 4, 2010 01:09

kleermaker
shortfatfanny
Congrats to Spain.

kleermaker

No I don't. Obviously you didn't notice there are four teams in the half finals Forgotten the name of the 4th one? Let me refresh your memory: the 4th is The Netherlands, usually called Holland. They have beaten Brazil last Friday: 2-1. Quite an exciting game. The second half was the best half of the whole tournament so far. So, now you're well informed again.

Hey, got a bit carried away kleermaker ? On a national mission ?
Patriotic outburst ?

I was making fun of your ranking as you´ve obviously misunderstood with or
without purpose.

That´s the problem with speed reading and posting...nevermind.

( And I don´t think Robben should´ve walked to the ref begging him to ignore Melo´s attack,although this would have made him immortal...)

Date: July 4, 2010 01:18

shortfatfanny
kleermaker
shortfatfanny
Congrats to Spain.

kleermaker

Hey, got a bit carried away kleermaker ? On a national mission ?
Patriotic outburst ?

I was making fun of your ranking as you´ve obviously misunderstood with or
without purpose.

That´s the problem with speed reading and posting...nevermind.

( And I don´t think Robben should´ve walked to the ref begging him to ignore Melo´s attack,although this would have made him immortal...)

SFF, of course I understood you and I was joking as well. No national mission or patriotic outburst. Or maybe ... unconsciously ... difficult to say. Maybe too eager to get that cup here after so many lost chancescool smiley

Nice joke about Robben, but again the analogy fails. It wás a dark red card, so it was a good call. But England scored a second goal, the whole stadium could see it, except the ref and his mates. Thát was a bad call, not a joke.

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: July 4, 2010 01:19

shortfatfanny
Gazza
A straight red is the same as two yellow cards - which would have got a one match ban.

A straight red can lead to a one match ban,whereas two yellow in following matches or within one must lead to a one match ban.

So there would´ve been for sure the possibility for the comittee to ban him
for more than one match.

So he might miss the biggest match of his carreer but it´s not impossible for him
to play the final and raise the cup which is an awful imagination.

Just my thoughts about this.

Thats my point. It should be the same punishment for both. One match.

I'll say it again. If Ghana had scored the penalty and won, no one would have given a shit about the 'injustice'.

Date: July 4, 2010 01:21

That's nonsense, to blame a whole country, in this case Spain, for a wrong joke of one Spaniard who even didn't know he was making a wrong joke. <Kleermaker>

I'm talking about the Spanish team ,nothing against the Spanish country/people.
Every supporter has it's preferences.s,as you can see in the streets all over the world. Olé. cool smiley

Date: July 4, 2010 01:23

Ok making a wrong joke from ONE SPANIARD, my excuses to all of you,

Vaaaaaamosssss ESPAÑA!!!!

And by the way Larissa never got naked in Paraguay, because they didn´t win!!!
Pics from a couple hours ago... pobrecita...

Carlitos

Date: July 4, 2010 01:26

Gazza
If Ghana had scored the penalty and won, no one would have given a shit about the 'injustice'.

But the damned bloke failed....and my sentiments and disappointment about
Suarez which played brilliantly so far....shit action punished with one match,that´s it.

Date: July 4, 2010 01:33

Villa,Villa MARAVILLA! Come on! Let´s just enjoy football by rock&roll rhythm.
From Menorca.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...4142434445464748495051...LastNext
Current Page: 46 of 97

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1596
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home