Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: New Exile vinyl sucks
Posted by: toomuchforme ()
Date: June 22, 2010 15:40

interesting a lot Eriksnow !!

I bought the original 72 COC this morning. Found it for 39 euros in Paris when some people sells it 200 euros on ebay.... of course there is a difference with the artwork not in Excellent condition but the records are ok.
I wait for the japanese pressing.

"we know it's a bit late but we hope you don't mind if we stay"

Posted by: Erik_Snow ()
Date: June 22, 2010 16:09

toomuchforme

I bought the original 72 COC this morning. Found it for 39 euros in Paris when some people sells it 200 euros on ebay.... of course there is a difference with the artwork not in Excellent condition but the records are ok.

That's probably a great investment - congratulations

Luckily I have near mint vinyl copies of both the US 1st edition and the UK 1st edition, so I don't need to search around for upgrades.

I haven't bought the "new pressing" (on vinyl) - and I won't do that either, after reading this thread.....and that last posted article. No need to pay for a "downgrade" he he

Please let us know your opinion on the Japanese version, when you stumble accross it.

Date: June 22, 2010 16:55

I will let you know. For now just came back home for ugly France team/South Africa and I just had tome to listen to to Rocks off. I compared the COC edition with the new one. For sure the new one is something to forget ....
However the coc edition is not cleaned up yet (will use a machine).

Date: June 22, 2010 23:16

Erik_Snow
toomuchforme

That's probably a great investment - congratulations

Luckily I have near mint vinyl copies of both the US 1st edition and the UK 1st edition, so I don't need to search around for upgrades.

I haven't bought the "new pressing" (on vinyl) - and I won't do that either, after reading this thread.....and that last posted article. No need to pay for a "downgrade" he he

Please let us know your opinion on the Japanese version, when you stumble accross it.

what are the matrix numbers for 1st press editions Uk & Usa ?

Posted by: Erik_Snow ()
Date: June 22, 2010 23:29

UK: COC 69100
US: COC 2 2900

don't have the records next to me, but the matrix numbers can be found here [www.beatzenith.com]

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1980
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home