Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Are you Stones fans or critics?
Posted by: StonesTod ()
Date: May 31, 2010 18:25

with sssoul
redsock
Think about your wife or husband or partner or best friend. Do you like every single thing about him or her 100% of the time?

no, but i don't nag on and on and on about what i don't like about them.
some people around here don't seem to do anything else, and it's a genuine drag -
and it's not worth anything as "criticism" either if they never talk about what's beautiful

if the "critics section" around here would make a point of equal time posting about what they love
that would be a great gift ... and way more Stoned

i'm not aware of any regular posters who don't offer what they like about the stones.

Re: Are you Stones fans or critics?
Posted by: kater-v ()
Date: May 31, 2010 19:01

I think it`a all just natural - that some people,like in real life, live their love (I have no doubt everybody here has some kind of love to the Stones - or why would they spend time and words for them?)- in one way, with salt and peppersmiling smiley, others - in another way, with only rosessmiling smiley. I personally don`t like to blame anything dear to me, even if I see faults and mistakes - they are interesting for me too,and I like to think, why they happened, what they mean. We all have different ways to have fun...

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1778
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home