Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

STP
Posted by: hbwriter ()
Date: July 22, 2009 00:15

Just got back from the east coast and a wonderful vacation--at my 30th high school reunion a guy brings me a book and says, "you lent me this in freshman year"--it was the greenfield STP book, checked out of the library 8/75 - it's the hardback, i'd forgotten the great photos in that book! Why were they not in the paperback? Anyone want me to post a few?

Also, I revisited Keith's Frog Hollow house we used to "stalk" - and the south salem police house where Anita had to appear after Scott Cantrel killed himself in the house--will post later

Re: STP
Posted by: duke richardson ()
Date: July 22, 2009 00:43

Anyone want me to post a few?

Yes, please! I read it in paperback..

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: July 22, 2009 01:00

YEAH Rack 'em up .....esp that full page shot of Mick
and the shot of Stones with complete STP crew is also worth a look

ROCKMAN

Date: July 22, 2009 02:53

Rockman-happy birthday!

and soon as i unpack later i'll get 'em up, and the keith house, etc

Posted by: loog droog ()
Date: July 22, 2009 05:55

hbwriter
Just got back from the east coast and a wonderful vacation--at my 30th high school reunion a guy brings me a book and says, "you lent me this in freshman year"--it was the greenfield STP book, checked out of the library 8/75 -

I hate to imagine what the overdue fines on that must be...

Date: July 22, 2009 06:13

Yeah the full team shot; all of them in the T Shirts. Maybe we can finally figure out who all the people are in the shot.

Date: July 22, 2009 06:13

tell me about it--and when a guy says "Sorry it took so long for me to return this" - it's priceless

Posted by: HEILOOBAAS ()
Date: July 22, 2009 18:11

Palace Revolution 2000
Yeah the full team shot; all of them in the T Shirts. Maybe we can finally figure out who all the people are in the shot.

There is a pic wot identifies everybody. Bill's wife looks just like Chris O'Dell.

Posted by: HEILOOBAAS ()
Date: July 22, 2009 18:13

hbwriter
tell me about it--and when a guy says "Sorry it took so long for me to return this" - it's priceless

If you want to return it, just drop it on the desk & leg it. They'll be grateful for it. I had a copy of Durrell's "Alexandria Quartet" that I borrowed from San Francisco's Public Library in Fall 1982 & didn't return it until Spring 1983. It was a hardback wot contained all four books. Remember, the book is NOT yours, it belongs to the library.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1738
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home