Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

OT, John Fogerty approaching to his European Tour, Rockin European Tour 2009!!!
Posted by: carlitosbaez ()
Date: July 8, 2009 17:24

Hola
Again another "Jamón de Jabugo" is landing in Spain to start the European Tour in two days, if you saw him lately could you tell us, tour band members, best of the show, etc.
I´m going to see him in Madrid next Monday,July 13th

Carlitos
Tenerife

Date Venue City Country
July 10, 2009 San Javier Jazz Festival San Javier Spain TICKETS
July 11, 2009 Guitar Festival Cordoba Spain TICKETS
July 13, 2009 Conde Duque Theatre Madrid Spain TICKETS
July 14, 2009 San Jordi Club Barcelona Spain TICKETS
July 16, 2009 Jazz Festival Montreux Switzerland Ticket inquiries;
From within Switzerland:
0900 10 10 12 – CHF 1.19/min

From Germany:
01 805 10 14 14

International calls:
+41 900 800 800

Internet Links: www.montreuxjazz.com
www.ticketcorner.com
www.fnac.com
July 18, 2009 Oberstadt Platz Imst Austria TICKETS
July 19, 2009 Emmendingen Nr Freiburg Germany TICKETS
July 20, 2009 Peer Festival Peer Belgium TICKETS
July 22, 2009 Blue Balls Festival Lucerne Switzerland TICKETS
July 23, 2009 Burg, Esslingen Nr Stuttgart Germany TICKETS
July 25, 2009 Cavea Auditorium Rome Italy TICKETS
July 26, 2009 Piazza Napoleone Lucca Italy TICKETS
July 28, 2009 Piazzale Camerina Padova Italy TICKETS
All Dates Subject to Change.

Re: OT, John Fogerty approaching to his European Tour, Rockin European Tour 2009!!!
Date: July 10, 2009 20:31

Tonite John is playing at the San Javier Jazz Festival, Murcia, first stopover in Spain´s tour,

Carlitos
Tenerife

Re: OT, John Fogerty approaching to his European Tour, Rockin European Tour 2009!!!
Posted by: MKjan ()
Date: July 10, 2009 20:42

You should have a great time at the show in Madrid, I would rather see JF than U2 or Bruce anyday.

Posted by: Javi ()
Date: July 10, 2009 21:32

MADRID TICKETS ARE SOLD OUT SOME DAYS AGO!!!!

Date: July 15, 2009 00:47

What a great night, yesterday in Madrid!!!
What an espectáculo MAN of rock and roll mi madre!!
Que maravilla!!!
The BAYOU was last night in MADRID!!!!

Will post pics tomorrow

JordiStones is tonite in Barcelona at this moment and I really know is having fun as a boy, what a master man of rock and roll this man!!
The industry and many people should learn from him!!!

Carlitos
Tenerife

Posted by: whitem8 ()
Date: July 15, 2009 01:22

Set list?

Posted by: JordiStones ()
Date: July 15, 2009 01:47

Grande, grande, grande!!!
Just arrived home from the concert.
Has been a nigth to remember!!!

Date: July 15, 2009 02:16

Jordi,
for me one of the best concerts in my life!!!
For sure best one of a solo artist one the stage, and I have to dig in my brain to look for wich are better than this one
What a man!!
Hablamos Jordi!!!
Carlitos
Tenerife
Set list of Madrid tomorrow

Date: July 15, 2009 02:19

Madrid Set list,

Carlitos
Tenerife

Date: July 15, 2009 03:02

By the way, anyone know why Fogerty is wearing at the microphone mast a red riibon and something like reed wrapping that?

carlitos
Tenerife

Date: July 15, 2009 03:19

there’s wheat tied to his mic stand, what´s the meaning and why?

Carlitos
Tenerife

Date: July 15, 2009 09:21

Hi People!!!
I was there too Carlitos!!! In Madrid!!! And on the first line!!! At the begining a teenage boy with blonde long hair was taken photos like a press photographer. He was John´s son!! Everybody was taking photos with him and I said to this boy a tipycal spanish question: "What do you think about Spain? Do you like it?" Yes, we din´t have much time to see it well but it´s alright. And I said: "You have to tell to your father that next year come back to Spain because we are very happy and excited to see he for the first time. I´m sure John will enjoy it. And he said: Ok, I tell him. So remember, if Fogerty comes back in 2010 you have to paid me some beers!!
Was a Incredible Show. You´re right. Never seen a solo artist on stage so well as this man. AMAZING.
About the wheat tied to his mic in my opinion should be a kind of charm or something like this. He´s a great performer but maybe privately be "muy de campo, muy de su tierra". smiling smiley

Posted by: crazymama ()
Date: July 15, 2009 11:17

Thanks for your reviews!

Nice to hear from you Jordi!

I will see John Fogerty in Rome and Lucca next week with my 16 year old son. Really looking forward!!!

Posted by: crazymama ()
Date: July 15, 2009 11:22

Will there anybody from IORR be in Italy to see John?

Posted by: odean73 ()
Date: July 15, 2009 11:50

My friend went to see him in San javier < murcia > and said he was excellent, sounds really good.

Posted by: Steven ()
Date: July 15, 2009 12:41

Fogerty is one of the best song writers and performers ever and has a GREAT band with him including Billy Burnette and Kenny Aranoff. Don't miss him.

Date: July 15, 2009 17:22

Mi madre, I am still listening in my ears Green River and the old man down on the road, what an amazing way to sing and play the guitar!!!!!
I remember, when I was living in Richmond, San Francisco East Bay, the closest city there is El Cerrito, born place of John, I used to buy music in place called Down Home music store I believe, so I swear to god I saw him once, don´t know for sure, after a couple years I realized he lived there, don´t know if he´s living in Los Angeles or this area.
So Javi are you gonna post pics here? I was at the left side of the stage on the corner.

Carlitos
Tenerife

Date: July 15, 2009 17:23

So beside Javi the meaning of that in the microphone?¿

Date: July 15, 2009 17:41

Original set list from the stage in Madrid,amazing set list by the way!!!
Carlitos
Tenerife

Date: July 15, 2009 17:52

carlitosbaez
Mi madre, I am still listening in my ears Green River and the old man down on the road, what an amazing way to sing and play the guitar!!!!!
I remember, when I was living in Richmond, San Francisco East Bay, the closest city there is El Cerrito, born place of John, I used to buy music in place called Down Home music store I believe, so I swear to god I saw him once, don´t know for sure, after a couple years I realized he lived there, don´t know if he´s living in Los Angeles or this area.
So Javi are you gonna post pics here? I was at the left side of the stage on the corner.

Carlitos
Tenerife

Yes, I'm pretty sure it was him you saw,as I used to live in Berkeley and met him several times and I know he used to go to DHM. Now he lives in Southern California.

Date: July 15, 2009 17:56

Where does he live? Los Angeles, central California, any ranch?

Carlitos
Tenerife

Date: July 15, 2009 18:41

carlitosbaez

Carlitos
Tenerife

I can find out Carlitobaez when I reach my contact. In this moment I am in Buenos Aires but I sent her an email, so we'll see. I knew but I forgot, it is one of those outlying areas, not LA proper. Meanwhile BA is Stones central. Lots of shirts, lots of graffiti,always stones music in the cafes, it feels right!!

Date: July 15, 2009 18:45

Thanks Mkjan!! Enjoy with argentinos and argentinas, some tangos and rock and roll!!!!
Will post the pictures of the concert shortly...

Date: July 15, 2009 18:48

carlitosbaez
Thanks Mkjan!! Enjoy with argentinos and argentinas, some tangos and rock and roll!!!!
Will post the pictures of the concert shortly...

thanks carlitobaez, yeah I'm mixing rock'n'roll with tango, it's all good.

Posted by: Halup ()
Date: July 15, 2009 19:44

carlitosbaez

Carlitos
Tenerife

He lives in Los Angeles itself. I just saw him in his adopted hometown on July 3 at the Hollywood Bowl, the second of 3 nights there. I've seen him many times over the years, with my favorite time I saw him being in 1997 at the House of Blues.

These shows at the Hollywood Bowl were part of a 4th of July celebration where they had the L.A. Philharmonic Orchestra play before Fogerty, then he did a 1 hour set (way too short, but he still raced through 17 songs) which ended with the orchestra returning to the stage to back him on his final song. The night ended with a fireworks display.

Date: July 15, 2009 19:56

This could be. I remember he had some hardship in his personal life and then moved on and married someone very dear to him. Maybe he changed adrresses at that point. He is a good man, a great writer and performer.

Date: July 15, 2009 22:33

A day I´m gonna remember the whole life...
Born on the Madrid Bayou, July 13th 2009

John Fogerty
Madrid, Puerta del Angel, Casa de Campo
3000 people
2 hours concert

Carlitos
Tenerife

Date: July 16, 2009 10:42

Carlitos I´ve just send you a private mail to your address that appears on your "name". Hope you like it!! Bye.

Date: July 16, 2009 17:27

Million thanks Javi!!!

Carlitos
Tenerife

Posted by: BluzDude ()
Date: July 17, 2009 03:20

He is a northern Californian and lived there as of a few years ago, (at one point he may have lived in So Cal) so if he is my neighbor (again), it's recent.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1859
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home