Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

OT: [edit] Rumours that Jeff Goldblum died too are a hoax.
Posted by: Wuudy ()
Date: June 26, 2009 03:10

I just heard on the radio that Jeff Goldblum died too...
It is not confirmed yet so it's just a rumour. He supposedly fell of a cliff in New Zealand.

Man, that would be a shame! I loved his acting!

Cheers,
Wuudy

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2009-06-26 04:23 by Wuudy.

Re: OT: Jeff Goldblum died too?!
Posted by: Bingo ()
Date: June 26, 2009 03:14

Bingo Brinkley reporting for duty.

It has not yet been confirmed but New Zealand Police are reporting that Jeff Goldblum has fallen to his death on the set of his new movie. Officials say the actor fell more than 60 feet to his death on the Kauri Cliffs while on-set.

The 57 year-old Goldblum starred in films such as The Fly and Jurassic Park. He is currently a cast member of the TV series Law & Order: Criminal Intent.

Posted by: sweetcharmedlife ()
Date: June 26, 2009 03:17

What the hell is going on? 3 in one day? Holy shit.

Posted by: MKjan ()
Date: June 26, 2009 03:18

Thats bad news, he could play very intense scenes, enjoyable to watch.R.I.P.

Posted by: Bingo ()
Date: June 26, 2009 03:21

Bingo Brinkley thinks the reports might be BS?

Posted by: HelterSkelter ()
Date: June 26, 2009 03:21

No way BB, He still owes us "THE BIG CHILL II" so, you know..... NO EXCUSES Jeff !!!

Posted by: CindyC ()
Date: June 26, 2009 03:22

I heard that this was a hoax. I haven't been able to find anything real about it yet.

It seems too random to be a hoax though.

Posted by: Justin ()
Date: June 26, 2009 03:22

Date: June 26, 2009 03:28

Let's hope it's not true but why on earth will someone report something like this if it's not true... Pretty sick IMO.

Cheers,
Wuudy

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2009-06-26 03:45 by Wuudy.

Posted by: Justin ()
Date: June 26, 2009 03:32

no kidding wuudy. very sad state if people have no guilt in posting something as ugly as that.

Re: OT: Jeff Goldblum IS ALIVE!
Posted by: open-g ()
Date: June 26, 2009 04:05

An online hoax from 1999, which claims actor Jeff Goldblum has died in New Zealand, has returned.

New Zealand police have been taking calls, as have local media outlets, after the online hoax went viral again today, but his publicist has this afternoon confirmed the rumours are false.

"Reports that Jeff Goldblum has passed away are completely untrue. He is fine and in Los Angeles," said Goldblum's publicist Evelyn Karamanos.

The hoax - which first appeared in 1999 - involves international reports saying the actor has died, usually in a fall, while filming in New Zealand. The reports normally claim to have New Zealand Police confirmation.

Police said about midday today that they had no reports of the actor dying in New Zealand, and had not released any statements of that nature. They confirmed the hoax re-appeared every so often and that they had been taking inquiries from media this morning.

Goldblum roles include Jurassic Park and the television series Law & Order: Criminal Intent.

Date: June 26, 2009 04:22

Thanks for clearing that up open-g!

Cheers,
Wuudy

Re: OT: [edit] Rumours that Jeff Goldblum died too are a hoax.
Posted by: timbernardis ()
Date: June 26, 2009 04:26

Now just stop,

it is clear by now that the first AND final words on any celeb deaths here on IORR MUST come from Helter, and Helter only

period

p

Date: June 26, 2009 04:40

Good point, timbernardis, I live and learn ;-)

Cheers,
Wuudy

Posted by: zumabitch ()
Date: June 26, 2009 06:49

updated news report that Jeff Goldblum fell off a cliff in New Zealand but his fall was softened by a coconut tree; lightly injured, he found a broken coconut to hidratate himself while he was waiting for rescue; curiously, at the tree's feet he also found some rolling papers with some hash and an almost empty bottle of Jack Daniels, so he could ease the pain while waiting. He said that was really bizarre and he wished he could identify his mysterious benefactor...

Posted by: sweetcharmedlife ()
Date: June 26, 2009 07:21

Wuudy
Let's hope it's not true but why on earth will someone report something like this if it's not true... Pretty sick IMO.

Unfortunately many sickos have come out today. Let's just use a kleenex and wipe them off.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2209
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home