Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Jagger talks about Exile on Classic 21(in English )
Posted by: SwayStones ()
Date: May 12, 2010 19:46

[www.rtbf.be]

Here is one of the e-mail I got :

Bonjour A.L

A l'occasion de la réédition de l'album de 1972 "Exile On Main Street" des Rolling Stones, j'ai la joie de vous proposer une large séquence sur ce chef d'œuvre de la période faste des Stones, ce dimanche matin sur Classic 21.

Vous y retrouverez en exclusivité pour Classic 21 l'interview de Mick Jagger, Keith Richards, Charlie Watts, Bill Wyman et Mick Taylor, ainsi que celle de leur photographe officiel, Dominique Tarlé.Dans sa version Super Deluxe, cette réédition est un incontournable pour les fans. Elle comprend l'album original, le double album vinyl original, un CD bonus de 10 titres jamais sortis, extraits des sessions de l'album, un livret de 64 pages avec des photos inédites de
l'époque, 4 cartes postales, et pour finir, un DVD contenant des extraits de l'interdit et légendaire documentaire de Robert Franck : @#$%& Blues.

Enregistré dans les caves à vin du guitariste Keith Richards dans le Sud de la France, "Exile On Main Street" est une fabuleuse célébration des univers musicaux explorés par les Stones depuis leurs débuts. C'est avec un réel plaisir que je vous invite à (re)découvrir cet album dans mon émission "Les Classiques" ce 16 mai.

A dimanche matin. Et sans doute aujourd'hui plus que jamais « I know it's only rock n' roll but I like it ».

Marc Ysaye

I am a Frenchie ,as Mick affectionately called them in the Old Grey Whistle Test in 1977 .

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2010-05-16 11:24 by SwayStones.

Re: For the Frenchies ....
Posted by: tumblingdice ()
Date: May 12, 2010 19:53

yep, I really gotta learn me some French......

Date: May 12, 2010 19:55

tumblingdice

Ok,so stand in line with Mr Jimmy cool smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2010-05-12 19:57 by SwayStones.

Posted by: kleermaker ()
Date: May 12, 2010 20:03

Nice email to you, SwayStones. But to me dimanche matin is too early in the morningwinking smiley.

Would it be possible to listen to 'cette émission' from a website? Would be nice!

Edit: I mean, later of course, not in the morningcool smiley.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2010-05-12 20:05 by kleermaker.

Posted by: claudine ()
Date: May 12, 2010 20:07

Date: May 12, 2010 20:15

claudine

Ahhh ,claudine , I loved it !!
Le jeune homme porte l'un de mes tee shirt et la jeune fille ressemble à la mienne ....Great clip !!

Tu devrais poster ici plus souvent,Claudine ...quel joli prénom smiling smiley

I am a Frenchie ,as Mick affectionately called them in the Old Grey Whistle Test in 1977 .

Date: May 12, 2010 20:30

For the non French speaking amongst us:

"Pierres qui roulent" means: Stones that rule winking smiley.

Date: May 12, 2010 20:45

kleermaker

Awww...come on,kleermaker !
You are mistaken .
I kwow you know the right translation ....
Do you want me to post the right translation in Dutch ?

Posted by: phd ()
Date: May 12, 2010 21:13

For the frenchies, I read tonight that only Sir Mck will at Cannes Saturday.

Date: May 12, 2010 21:16

SwayStones
kleermaker

Awww...come on,kleermaker !
You are mistaken .
I kwow you know the right translation ....
Do you want me to post the right translation in Dutch ?

Just a joke. I'll correct myself:

Pierres qui roulent means: Stones that roll.

Yeah I would like that SwayStones and I would make a deep bow for you if you can translate it in Dutch without spelling mistakeswinking smiley.

Posted by: Edith Grove ()
Date: May 12, 2010 21:20

tumblingdice

Yeah, I couldn't live without Freetranslation.com

To the occasion of the reissue of the album of 1972 "Exiles One Hand Street" Rolling Stones, I have the joy to propose you a wide sequence on this masterpiece of the auspicious period of the Stones, this Sunday morning on Classic 21.

You there will rediscover exclusively for Classic 21 the interview of Mick Jagger, Keith Richards, Charlie Watts, Bill Wyman and Mick Taylor, as well as the one of their official photographer, Dominique Tarlé.Dans his Great version Deluxe, this reissue is an essential one for the fans. She understands the original album, the double album vinyl original, a CD bonus of 10 titles never go out, extracts of the sessions of the album, a booklet of 64 pages with unpublished photos of the era, 4 postal cards, and to finish, a containing DVD of the extracts of the prohibition and legendary documentary of Robert Franck: @#$%& Blues.

Recorded in the cellars to wine of the guitarist Keith Richards in the South of France, "Exiles One Hand Street" is a fabulous celebration of the musical universes explored by the Stones since their beginnings. It is with a real pleasure that I invite you to (rediscover this album in my transmission "The Classics" this May 16.

To Sunday morning. And doubtless today more than ever "I savoir it's only rock n 'roll goal I like it".

Posted by: MoiParis ()
Date: May 14, 2010 17:13

oui les frenchies une exposition a Paris

Posted by: yorkey ()
Date: May 14, 2010 18:05

Thanks! I just love Exile One Hand Street!

You got the Sun, You got the Moon,
and you've got
The Rolling Stones

Date: May 14, 2010 18:44

Edith Grove
tumblingdice

Yeah, I couldn't live without Freetranslation.com

To the occasion of the reissue of the album of 1972 "Exiles One Hand Street" Rolling Stones, I have the joy to propose you a wide sequence on this masterpiece of the auspicious period of the Stones, this Sunday morning on Classic 21.

You there will rediscover exclusively for Classic 21 the interview of Mick Jagger, Keith Richards, Charlie Watts, Bill Wyman and Mick Taylor, as well as the one of their official photographer, Dominique Tarlé.Dans his Great version Deluxe, this reissue is an essential one for the fans. She understands the original album, the double album vinyl original, a CD bonus of 10 titles never go out, extracts of the sessions of the album, a booklet of 64 pages with unpublished photos of the era, 4 postal cards, and to finish, a containing DVD of the extracts of the prohibition and legendary documentary of Robert Franck: @#$%& Blues.

Recorded in the cellars to wine of the guitarist Keith Richards in the South of France, "Exiles One Hand Street" is a fabulous celebration of the musical universes explored by the Stones since their beginnings. It is with a real pleasure that I invite you to (rediscover this album in my transmission "The Classics" this May 16.

To Sunday morning. And doubtless today more than ever "I savoir it's only rock n 'roll Goal I like it".

Not bad at all ,EG !
What do you think of :
"And probably now more than ever "I Know It's Only Rock n 'Roll but I like it."smiling smiley

Posted by: Edith Grove ()
Date: May 14, 2010 19:00

SwayStones
Not bad at all ,EG !

Copy & paste, ain't nothing to it! grinning smiley

Stones in Exile broadcasted on France 5, June the 10th
Date: May 13, 2010 11:52

[www.tvnews.over-blog.com]

The documentary Stones in Exile will be broadcasted on the channel France 5 ,on June the 10th ,8:35 pm .
I don't know which countries can watch this channel but I think it worth while knowing this for some Europeans .

Re: Stones in Exile broadcasted on France 5, June the 10th
Date: May 14, 2010 10:19

Honestman, une autre info pour toi :
Interview de Jagger au JT de France 2 de 13 h le 19 Mai.
Les autres ,ne me remerciez pas,c'est tout naturel .grinning smiley

Re: Stones in Exile broadcasted on France 5, June the 10thspinning smiley sticking its tongue outhot smiley>grinning smiley<>grinning smiley<
Posted by: Satisfaction ()
Date: May 14, 2010 10:43

Si si, je te remercie beaucoup Sway!!!
Super nouvelles en tout cas.
spinning smiley sticking its tongue out>grinning smiley<

Date: May 16, 2010 10:26

Soul Survivor now .smiling smiley

Re: Jagger talks about Exile on Classic 21(in English )
Date: May 16, 2010 11:27

Jagger talks about the mix of the Exile songs now.
He said he would have been much more clever on a marketing way to put all the warhorses at the beginning of the album ,because some people just listened the three first songs.
But they needn't mind at that time to make a commercial album.

Re: Jagger talks about Exile on Classic 21(in English )
Posted by: tumblingdice ()
Date: May 16, 2010 11:43

dang, I've been on exile on one hand street myself.....

Re: Stones in Exile broadcasted on France 5, June the 10th
Date: May 16, 2010 11:46

SwayStones
[www.tvnews.over-blog.com]

The documentary Stones in Exile will be broadcasted on the channel France 5 ,on June the 10th ,8:35 pm .
I don't know which countries can watch this channel but I think it worth while knowing this for some Europeans .

Résumé here :
[www.france5.fr]
Page 5 & 6

Date: May 19, 2010 22:35

kleermaker
.Yeah I would like that SwayStones and I would make a deep bow for you if you can translate it in Dutch without spelling mistakeswinking smiley.

1/ op rollende stenen groeit geen mos ????
2/Op een rollende steen zal geen mos groeien???
3/Een rollende steen neemt geen mos mede????

confused smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1695
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home