Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Bianca Jagger on G20
Posted by: little queenie ()
Date: April 5, 2009 13:03

Re: Bianca Jagger on G20
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: April 5, 2009 14:28

Nice try Bianca,but forget it.There is no political solution for poverty in this world.eye rolling smiley

Posted by: marko ()
Date: April 5, 2009 14:32

G20 or G8 whatever "group" that is,useless egoistic bullshit for politicians,nothing more.Or less.

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: April 5, 2009 15:40

"There is no political solution for poverty in this world"
Oh yeah? Who orders weapons, bombs, jets from the military/industrial complex? Me? You? Politicians?

Posted by: franzk ()
Date: April 5, 2009 21:55

What have always fascinated me is that Bianca looks more like Mick's sister rather than Mick's (ex)wife.

Posted by: FrankM ()
Date: April 5, 2009 22:14

Bunch of stuffed shirts at the G20. You can pick people off the unemployment line that can do a better job of running countries than these self important bozos.

"Lyin' awake in a cold, cold sweat. Am I overdrawn, am I going in debt?
It gets worse, the older that you get. No escape from the state of confusion I'm in.

Posted by: MKjan ()
Date: April 5, 2009 22:54

"..and the Queen is bravely shouting, what the hell is going on"

especially at Berlusconi.

Posted by: mickschix ()
Date: April 5, 2009 23:43

I think that Bianca and all of the other pessimists need to shut up and let Obama and the other world leaders take it one step at a time. This is not going to be solved in one month!! At least steps have been taken, and quite honestly, the past administration set the world back a great many years in terms of diplomacy. Bush was not loved or respected so is it Bianca's mindset that all of those 8 miserable years can just be erased?? What planet does she live on?? Must be MARS.
Today the world has to deal collectively with getting rid of that psycho in North Korea. The USA cannot go it alone. I think just given the fact that Obama made many concessions, admitting that our nation did not treat some world leaders with respect,( and made a few other mistakes as well) goes a long way towards reaching our common goals. I'm thrilled that Obama is not concealing the fact that Bush was a major screw up...he says it tactfully but he does say it!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1839
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home