Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

wow, 2 more days RS.com Boxing Sale, free shipping + '90 toy truck if order $50+
Posted by: timbernardis ()
Date: December 31, 2008 16:14

Happy New Year!

Start the New Year off right at The Rolling Stones Official Store. As a reminder, the traditional Boxing Day Week Sale is running for two more days. Order now and you will save 35% on nearly everything in the Store.

Just to celebrate the start of 2009, The Rolling Stones Official Store is offering Free Shipping* on all orders over $50. You won't see a deal this good for a long, long time.

When you spend $50 or more to get Free Shipping, we'll also toss a free Europe 1990 Toy Truck in with your order as a special Happy New Year from The Rolling Stones Official Store.

Enjoy 2009!
The Rolling Stones Official Store

Re: wow, 2 more days RS.com Boxing Sale, free shipping + '90 toy truck if order $50+
Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: December 31, 2008 18:51

A toy truck.

Own up, folks.

Who continues to encourage these people by actually BUYING this shit?

Re: wow, 2 more days RS.com Boxing Sale, free shipping + '90 toy truck if order $50+
Posted by: little queenie ()
Date: December 31, 2008 20:56

the truck kinda sounds cool but i can't cover my house in stones stuff- people think i'm obsessed as it is.

however, if i had a truck toy, i'd buy the keith figurine and somehow configure it to drive the truck or at least ride in it.

Date: December 31, 2008 23:51

maybe u could minimise yourself and ride in the (back of) the truck with Keith and fulfill your dreams!!

p

Date: January 1, 2009 00:04

queenie: people think i'm obsessed as it is.

dont worry honey, u are in good company. any even remotely regular poster on these board meets the clinical definition of obsessed.

plexi

Posted by: trainarollin ()
Date: January 1, 2009 03:05

You can hide your weed in the truck

Posted by: sweetcharmedlife ()
Date: January 1, 2009 03:47

timbernardis
queenie: people think i'm obsessed as it is.

dont worry honey, u are in good company. any even remotely regular poster on these board meets the clinical definition of obsessed.

plexi

Some more than otherswinking smiley

"It's just some friends of mine and they're busting down the door"

Date: January 1, 2009 04:36

very true!!

Happy New Year, sweet!!

What's happening by the Bay tonight?

p

Posted by: Adrian-L ()
Date: January 1, 2009 17:06

free shipping, eh? wow, - these guys are so generous.

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: January 1, 2009 20:31

timbernardis
Happy New Year!

Start the New Year off right at The Rolling Stones Official Store. As a reminder, the traditional Boxing Day Week Sale is running for two more days. Order now and you will save 35% on nearly everything in the Store.

Just to celebrate the start of 2009, The Rolling Stones Official Store is offering Free Shipping* on all orders over $50. You won't see a deal this good for a long, long time.

well it makes up for not seeing a deal as lousy as $100 for a fan club membership which includes a DVD which doesnt actually exist.

Date: January 1, 2009 20:37

Wonder how the apron sales are going.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1804
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home