Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123456
Current Page: 6 of 6
Re: OT, EURO Champions League Final, Madrid May 22nd
Posted by: llargueras ()
Date: April 29, 2010 00:34

Back at home. Very sad. Congratulations Inter. Good luck in the final.
Carlitos is easy to understand, Catalonia is not Spain. I don't feel spanish at all, and for this same reason some spanish guys will enjoy Barça defeat.

Posted by: carlitosbaez ()
Date: April 29, 2010 01:02

Llargueras excuse me, Catalonia is not Spain? Why?
Can you explain me that please?

Carlitos

Date: April 29, 2010 01:05

I understand why some spanish, italians, checks or whatever are happy, but you are tell me now Catalonia is not Spain...
I can understand as you say "I don´t feel Spanish at all" so I am all eyes to read why you express that por favor
Thanks
Carlos

Date: April 29, 2010 05:26

I prefer Barca's football when they are brilliant, but I think like Carlito said they were basically tired. Too many engagements. And Inter...Inter and Bayern used to be my two favorite teams, so I should happy about the finale, but this Inter today was more than cattenaccio; they did not even pretend to attack. I mean Victor was at half field most of the time, LOL. Did not understand why Barca did not cross it over that line of Inetr's more often. Messi's pass over the line to Krkc was brilliant, but he missed.

Posted by: Silver Dagger ()
Date: April 29, 2010 09:55

ROLLINGSTONE
dishevelmentblues

Brilliant! thumbs up

Yes. Superb.

Posted by: maumau ()
Date: April 29, 2010 11:01

carlitosbaez

If you are honest, true honest TELL ME, do you like how the Interistas play or do you defend the kind of Barcelona playing?

Carlitos
Tenerife

if you are honest if you play more the 3/4 of a match at the nou camp against barcelona how you are going to play?
and what about fair play?
and what about speaking too much BEFORE playing a game?
fact is that if you contain Messi, Barca will have the ball for a thousand years and score very little against tough (but fair) players

Posted by: Urban Wheel ()
Date: April 29, 2010 11:21

I have seen yesterdays match and I am keen that both Arjan Robben (bayern) and Wesley Sneijder (Inter) have the opportunity to play the final. Both players were puked out by this rediculous, over the top, Real madrid and will be able to play in Bernabeu.

Personally, I think the anti-soccer of Inter Milan is a bad signal to soccer in general, but as what I have read before, you can't just win a game with brilliant soccer players. It needs also courage, self-discipline and once in a while a tough approach to win. I think yesterday Messi, Xavi were tied down pretty good and to my opinion Cambiasso was the best player on the pitch.

I believe Mouringho did a farily good job, except for the last shot where he looked in the air thinking I must be the "Chosen one". Stupid!

I bet Bayern will win the final since they have Olic, Robben and van Bommel. I don't think Inter is able to fight both quality, speed and discipline.

Sincerely UW

'Doo doo doo Heartbreaker'

Date: April 29, 2010 11:54

i am not an inter fan, but i am italian and have seen a lot of inter matches, i am curious to know how many matches of inter have you seen to define its playing "anti-soccer"
i am happy that inter won not so much for it is an italian team but because the defeated a great but arrogant team.

To defend for more than one hour 10 against 11 at the nou camp is not "anti soccer"
"Anti soccer" is to simulate choking to death and peek the reaction of the referee

Date: April 29, 2010 13:11

Mau Mau, going into Nou against Barca, and leading on goals from first match, the obvious strategy has to be defense, but IMO this was more than defensive football. They barely moved; like a wall.
Still - it was a strategy, and I have watched Inter all year. They can attack too.

Posted by: kingkirby ()
Date: April 29, 2010 13:21

fantastic display of classic Italian 'catenaccio' - perhaps not pretty for the neutrals to watch, but to play 10 men against Barca at home for 70-odd minutes and come away with the desired result is a monumental achievement. Full credit to Inter & 'The Special One'.

Also goes to show that there might be some truth to the comment that Barca don't have a 'Plan B'. They don't seem to know what to do if they can't unlock sides with their usual passing game...

Date: April 29, 2010 13:26

fair enough palace
still we dont know how the whole match would have been without the red card
The first game was indeed similar. the ball possession was something like 65&/35% for Barca but Inter scored 3 and had other chances
To play defense/break back against Barcelona is not "anti-soccer" that's all i am saying, and if you are 10 to break back becomes really hard

Posted by: BBrew ()
Date: April 29, 2010 13:40

I mean what should Inter do with only 10 players, Of course it was expected that they will play catenaccio. And the referee was barcas 12 player. Just like against Chelsea last season. They didn't deserve to enter the finals last year and they didn't deserve to enter finals yesterday.

Date: April 29, 2010 14:20

I agree with you Maumau, I´ve seen Inter this season a lot,and I don´t think they play like yesterday, they are not the typical catenaccio team, that´s way they are first in Calcio and waiting for the Italy´s Cup, they are happier playing with Mourinho and more offensive majority of Italians team. Mourinho knew first game with 3-1 the only option he had was put a big bus over Nou Camp, and he did it and won the game.
What I really don´t understand his attitude on the field was absolutely awful and infantile.
About Llargueras still waiting his answer, why to transfer something political with sports, whether we like it or not, Catalonia is ESPAÑA.
Again Congratulations Maumau
Carlitos
Tenerife

maumau
fair enough palace
still we dont know how the whole match would have been without the red card
The first game was indeed similar. the ball possession was something like 65&/35% for Barca but Inter scored 3 and had other chances
To play defense/break back against Barcelona is not "anti-soccer" that's all i am saying, and if you are 10 to break back becomes really hard

Posted by: Wild Slivovitz ()
Date: April 29, 2010 17:27

The "catenaccio" system may be typical italian, but just for the records there are NO italians in Inter Milan.

I think it's Barcelona's fault not having been able to score earlier (and Piquet's goal was in off - side) despite 75% ball possession.

Messi was very disappointing, even if he made a very good strike deflected by Inter's goalkeeper. He's really good, but it's definitely time to stop comparing him to Maradona.

Posted by: Svartmer ()
Date: April 29, 2010 17:40

Poor Zlatan, he went to Barca from Inter for one reason, to win the Champions League. There are a few sardonic comments in the Swedish press today...

Date: April 29, 2010 18:16

Barcelona should play with shorter forward players at the beginings, Bojan for example...
Carlitos

PD, Llargueras still waiting for your answer...

Posted by: stoneswashed77 ()
Date: April 29, 2010 18:59

who cares, munich will win the final anyway. smiling bouncing smiley

Posted by: BBrew ()
Date: April 29, 2010 19:20

stoneswashed77
who cares, munich will win the final anyway. smiling bouncing smiley

Of course they will, they have Ivica Olicsmileys with beer

Date: April 30, 2010 01:04

By the way a spanish team Atlético de Madrid has clasified to the Final Uefa Europe League against English Fullham, they won to Hamburg 2-1 right now.

Liverpool 2,(Aquilani, Benayoun) vs Atlético de Madrid 1 (Forlán)
Fulham 2, (Davies, Gera) vs Hamburg (Petric)

Vammoos Atlético, spanish team to the final!!!!

Congratulations English people!!!

Carlitos
Tenerife

Date: April 30, 2010 02:10

Xavier just read your email, thanks amigo!!
Will write you internal way

Carlitos
Tenerife

Goto Page: Previous123456
Current Page: 6 of 6

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1865
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home