Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Are 'we' going to see Keef perform live BEFORE any upcoming tour?
Date: March 1, 2010 03:04

I say No.
There is too much money at stake...not for just the four players but for the vast extended "family" on tour.
I was unaware he had an arthritis problem until I started reading this site. (I didn't see the last tour.)
Many folks I meet are in the dark of his health issues, too.
But if I'm proven wrong then I would be more than Happy!

Re: Are 'we' going to see Keef perform live BEFORE any upcoming tour?
Posted by: Edith Grove ()
Date: March 1, 2010 03:31

Perhaps we'll see some stuff from the Depp documentary before a new tour, if there is one.

Posted by: little queenie ()
Date: March 1, 2010 04:29

how come you didn't see any of the last tour, wanton?

Date: March 1, 2010 10:59

Because I saw them the past few tours. And I'd heard of the subpar playing; the fact that Wyman was out.
Just kidding.
I don't have a good answer for that...maybe I assumed they'd be around again soon.

Posted by: SwayStones ()
Date: March 1, 2010 16:05

Wanton Witch of the Côte

I was unaware he had an arthritis problem until I started reading this site. (I didn't see the last tour.)

Oh yes he does !I was almost front row at one of their show in 2007 and I wonder how his fingers would be better ...sad smiley

I am a Frenchie ,as Mick affectionately called them in the Old Grey Whistle Test in 1977 .

Date: March 1, 2010 17:53

When was the last time, the gig with The Crickets?

Posted by: RaahenTiikeri ()
Date: March 1, 2010 22:12

"Oh yes he does !I was almost front row at one of their show in 2007 and I wonder how his fingers would be better ..."

-i was about 4 meter from stage(keith side)in helsinki 2007 and i wonder how anyone can be that @#$%& up and still stand.

Posted by: skipstone ()
Date: March 1, 2010 23:00

RaahenTiikeri
-i was about 4 meter from stage(keith side)in helsinki 2007 and i wonder how anyone can be that @#$%& up and still stand.

Ever watch any W.C. Fields movies?

Did Keith play before the Bridges tour? Or Licks tour? Or Bang tour? Is that what you mean? As in, a solo tour?

Posted by: Beelyboy ()
Date: March 2, 2010 00:38

Edith Grove
Perhaps we'll see some stuff from the Depp documentary before a new tour, if there is one.

yes this footage really interesting to me...he's up and rocking with a band and that's the best news...better news is that Depp is taping some of this...hope wheever edited. ARRE YOU LISTENING JOHNNY?? we get some sustained real time shots like marty never came up with...ok Johnny; ur so talented...hope u can drop back and give us a wide shot in real time somewhere along the way. Thank you...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1545
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home