Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

I need Werchter photos
Posted by: RollingStonesFan ()
Date: January 5, 2008 12:36

I don't need typical show photos, especially not from 2007 but primarly pics with the stages of Licks, B2B and Voodoo on the festival-site.
I would be HAPPY if some of you may post it here!

Re: I need Werchter photos
Posted by: erikjjf ()
Date: January 5, 2008 12:46

Posted by: erikjjf ()
Date: January 5, 2008 12:49

1998:

Date: January 5, 2008 13:02

Helpful answers within some minutes...that's why I love IORR.org

Posted by: bv ()
Date: January 5, 2008 15:20

Werchter. The "city" of cows. The city of one hotel (5 beds) and ten houses. The city of walking 3 hours after the show. The city of a great tour start. Feels like ages ago but it was last summer.

Bjornulf

Date: January 5, 2008 16:16

I decided to go to Werchter because it was the first show of the Europeen tour-leg in 2007. I was very "impressed" by the region, by the fact that 10k's of people come into this "city of cows", exactly in the middle of nowhere, in order to see the Stones.
The show was, well, remarkable, a very strong start, in musical aspects but also regarding the phantastic setlist. The end of the show, beginning with Keith's solo-part, was more or less a desaster.
Anyway, I found the area thrilling in a way that I will ever go back if the'll play once more there.

Posted by: alimente ()
Date: January 5, 2008 16:18

bv Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Werchter. The "city" of cows. The city of one
> hotel (5 beds) and ten houses. The city of walking
> 3 hours after the show. The city of a great tour
> start. Feels like ages ago but it was last summer.

yes! and its funny that shows like Werchter with these, uhmmm, uncomfortable circumstances stick better in your mind than the perfect show with perfect hotel, perfect infrastructure, perfect bus/taxi/undergound/train connections. three hours walking after a show togeher with many other fans and talking about the Stones obviously is a kind of adventure thats not easy to forget!

Posted by: Mr Jimmy ()
Date: January 5, 2008 18:56

bv Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Werchter. The "city" of cows. The city of one
> hotel (5 beds) and ten houses. The city of walking
> 3 hours after the show. The city of a great tour
> start. Feels like ages ago but it was last summer.

Oh yeah, what a nightmare it was getting back to Lueven. Really wanting to toast a great show with some wonderful local beer after the gig, but arriving back into Leuven at 3am and everything is closed...

However it was a great show, I went because I wanted to be at the opening show, and I was indeed suprised by the great setlist. Good memories, but I would never go back to Werchter to see a gig!! Unless extra special circumstances...

What's your favourite flavour?...........Cherry Red!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2069
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home