Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

OT You Can Dress Her Up But You Can't Take Her Out
Posted by: Duane in Houston ()
Date: December 23, 2009 22:23

Amy Winehouse is ending 2009 on quite a loud note. The 'Rehab' singer has been charged with assault stemming from an altercation on Saturday, Dec. 19.

Winehouse allegedly got into an altercation with the manager of the Milton Keynes Theatre where she was attending a performance of 'Cinderella' that featured actor Mickey Rooney. According to the London Times, the 26-year-old disrupted the audience, which was filled with children, when she began cursing at the performers, allegedly saying things such as "F--- Cinders, Prince Charming, marry me" and "He's f---ing behind you."

After the actors and audience grew upset, theater manager Richard Pound asked Winehouse to change seats when she allegedly pulled his hair, punched and kicked him. She was arrested after voluntarily showing up at the Milton Keynes police station with a legal advisor.

Winehouse was booked under the name Amy Civil, her name from former and soon-to-be-husband-again Blake Fielder-Civil, and charged with "a public order offence and common assault." She's due in Magistrates' Court on Jan. 20.

Re: OT You Can Dress Her Up But You Can't Take Her Out
Posted by: CindyC ()
Date: December 23, 2009 22:26

Funny story - but if she did that around my kid - I would have punched her myself.

Posted by: Amused ()
Date: December 23, 2009 22:37

can't bet your kid would love that, Cindy

don't know what to think of Amy.., she's gotta get back to the recording studio and be kept in a cage until she's sane. smiling smiley

Posted by: mark666 ()
Date: December 23, 2009 23:29

Perhaps she could be Ronnies new girl and they could help each other straighten out. grinning smiley

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: December 23, 2009 23:32

MICKEY Rooney .... man is that dude still treadin' the boards .... gotta be hittin' 100

ROCKMAN

Posted by: stargroover ()
Date: December 23, 2009 23:41

Priceless.Sounds a right panto!

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: December 24, 2009 00:24

PEOPLE OF THE DECADE - The WORD - january 2010

ROCKMAN

Posted by: CBII ()
Date: December 24, 2009 00:42

That young lady needs a great deal of help. She's looking like Skeletor from the cartoon show He-Man.

CBII

Posted by: NICOS ()
Date: December 24, 2009 01:16

Would be better if she use here hands to hold the mic. and here voice only for singing

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1758
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home