Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

my dream stones gig
Posted by: gbiz ()
Date: August 15, 2006 06:47

I dont know if this has ever happened but what if chuck berry opened for them? I mean that would be better then them playing little queenie or carol which they should do more often. I mean a lot of people here say they should bring back bill for a gig or mick t but I dont see that happening but i think they have should chuck open a gig for them. It would probally only work in a small club venue or something like that I cant see chuck pulling off a stadium gig.

Re: Chuck & the Stones
Posted by: with sssoul ()
Date: August 15, 2006 11:16

>> I dont know if this has ever happened <<

Chuck opened for them at some shows on the 69 tour.
you might enjoy this: [www.timeisonourside.com]

- both 1969 by Ethan Russell, courtesy Shad [l] and Ron Schenider [r]

Re: my dream stones gig
Posted by: Harm ()
Date: August 15, 2006 16:14

The stones should open for chuck

But my dream is to see them in the Royal Albert Hall with a knock-out setlist eg. Ventilator Blues, She's a rainbow, Little T&A, .........oohh so many songs

Posted by: Debra ()
Date: August 15, 2006 21:21

Chuck Berry is a JERK! I bet even Keith thinks that now! My dream Stones gig is a tiny theater, 150 seats, and me front and center able to take as many pictures as I want, Mick pulling me up on stage with him to sing " Shine A Light" or " Let It Loose" and then I strap on my Fender and jam with the band. After the show I get into the limo with Mick and we return to his hotel to play music until the wee small hours! Now THAT'S A DREAM GIG!

Posted by: Erik_Snow ()
Date: August 16, 2006 01:02

My dream Stones gig would be to view the concert...knowing that I'll get 10% of the income.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1713
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home