Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Refund for rs.com memberships
Posted by: lodge ()
Date: June 12, 2006 23:24

As I had bought most of the tickets for the first six shows with a membership I was able to claim ALL memberships within one day. I received a cancellation note in between 16 hours. That's quite good. At least some money is rescued.
I still do not know how to obtain the money for the tickets for Barcelona and Madrid. Does anybody have an idea.
If you have returned your tickets to a show and you bought them with a membership make sure to get your money back. I mean it's a 100 bucks to go or not to go.

Re: Refund for rs.com memberships
Posted by: MononoM ()
Date: June 12, 2006 23:53

how did you get back your rs.com membership fee? just by sending them an email?

the spanish promotor is returning money for the barcalona gig, you dont have to do a thing.. so you can keep your ticket as a souvenir smiling smiley i dunno about madrid...

Life's just a cocktail party on the street

Posted by: madmaxx ()
Date: June 12, 2006 23:55

Barcelona and Madrid are being automatically refunded to your Credit card you do not have to return the tickets.

It could take a couple of weeks to receive the refund so hang on in there.

Posted by: Harm ()
Date: June 13, 2006 00:25

Got my billing e-mail as well. 3 times!! I hope I'll need my pre-9th though. But I don't bet on it

Posted by: mariannerl ()
Date: June 13, 2006 01:30

Harm Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Got my billing e-mail as well. 3 times!! I hope
> I'll need my pre-9th though. But I don't bet on it

For Barcelona I got this mail (today) within 10 hours as well. WOW. But I am still waiting for one to get refunded I asked for months ago. Another one was refunded within 2 months. But I must confess that I received 3 DVD's and 3 posters. ööööööhhhh My pre-9th I had to get refunded because the code did not work at all. Same problem like the australian presale desaster I was going through for an european venue (E-tix problem). I sent a mail and about 3 days later one of rs.com answered (too late off course) and asked me if I got tickets for this show. This refund also was made very fast. So I don't complain. But I originally had the pre-9th membership for a club concert. But there is nothing in sight. And won't be in Europe. They had this policy.. 2 tix for a club concert 4 for a arena/stadium show. But no clubs.... very sad. Still crying....I am not the only one... By the way the best tickets I got without membership.

Posted by: Rockingfan ()
Date: June 13, 2006 09:44

Who told you anybody that Madrid and Barcelona are automatically refunded. I tried on the ticketside ServiceCaixa, but no information. Then I checked the rs.com page and again nor information.
So can anybody tell me how to get the refund for the tickets.

For the memberships I received all e-mails within a day. I mean I hope it will be also on my credit card account. At least they say it takes two days only.

Please let me know about the refund for tickets of Barcelona and Madrid.
Thanks

Posted by: madmaxx ()
Date: June 13, 2006 10:21

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1789
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home