Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Just burned my Ya Yas new cd
Posted by: DrPete ()
Date: November 8, 2009 04:24

In the actual song order. Very weird having Symp right after Carol (after years of being programmed!). Absolutely love the extra songs worked in and the sound quality is primo!!

Re: Just burned my Ya Yas new cd
Posted by: sweet neo con ()
Date: November 8, 2009 04:33

DrPete
In the actual song order. Very weird having Symp right after Carol (after years of being programmed!). Absolutely love the extra songs worked in and the sound quality is primo!!

so what is the actual order now...and do the added songs fade in & out at beginning & end?

i wished it would've been released with new songs in correct order.

normal i would not want a deluxe version to be different than the original release
except that for a live album it seems to make sense to insert them in order.

IORR............but I like it!

Date: November 8, 2009 04:38

JJF,Carol,Sym,Stray,Vain,Prod,You gotta Move,Thumb,ImFree,MR,Live w Me,Queenie,Satis,HTW,SFM. The only odd issue is the in between song banter which was edited for the album sounds a little out of place.

Posted by: misterfrias ()
Date: November 8, 2009 05:12

I guess I am lost, DrPete. Are you saying you reordered the ways the songs are on Ya-Yas manually or is it that you got a new copy of the show with the songs in the "correct" order?

Greetings from the Jersey Shore.

Date: November 8, 2009 05:21

I just put all the songs into itunes then put them in order and burned a cd. It is a little disjointed in areas but interesting non the less.

Posted by: midnrambler ()
Date: November 8, 2009 10:17

To do this properly you need a software like Adobe Audition.

Posted by: yorkey ()
Date: November 8, 2009 14:21

Holy crap when I read the title I thought you hated Ya-Ya's so much you actually threw it into a fire.

You got the Sun, You got the Moon,
and you've got
The Rolling Stones

Posted by: mickijaggeroo ()
Date: November 8, 2009 14:40

yorkey
Holy crap when I read the title I thought you hated Ya-Ya's so much you actually threw it into a fire.

RAOTFL smiling smiley

Vilhelm
Nordic Stones Vikings

Posted by: misterfrias ()
Date: November 8, 2009 15:23

Thanks, DrPete. I know what you mean by having the new order being disconcerting after having listened to the commercial release of Ya-Yas. I recently got a copy of the Broadway CD set and hearing the lady yell, Paint It Black. Paint It Black, you devils, at the concert's beginning rather than before SFTD threw me off a bit.

Posted by: vancouver ()
Date: November 8, 2009 15:38

i did my own ,,combination of "f### ya ya & gimme shelter soundtrack,,ao

Posted by: vox12string ()
Date: November 10, 2009 10:53

Yes, it's going to need a bit of judicious editing to get seamless joins between tracks. Also time to get rid of the 'buttons' & 'paint it black you devil' stuff, & might as well splice in the missing verse on SFTD. Looks like I've got a bit of work coming up. "Ya Ya Revisited", my, what an original title...

Posted by: studiorambo ()
Date: November 10, 2009 12:00

With software, is it possible to splice a stereo mix together and have it sound continuous?

Posted by: hockenheim95 ()
Date: November 10, 2009 13:42

I used the video editing programm ADOBE PREMIERE ELEMENTS, which was already on my computer. I put sympathy after carol and I added the stereo version of Gimme Shelter from Altamant to the CD after Live With Me. I know this song hasn't exactly the same quality as the others, but for me it is the best version of this song available. With this programm you can overlap two tracks and you can fade them out and in so it sounds natural...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1906
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home