Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Ronnie BBC TV Interview ?
Posted by: mariannerl ()
Date: November 5, 2009 13:30

Did someone here watch a BBC TV interview with Ronnie? I can't find it on BBC site.

The reason.

In the net (since yesterday and even on teletext RTL) there are some news about that. He gave (if it's true) an interview to BBC and told them that he saw Mick and Charlie last week (which last week I don't know) and the question about a new tour he answered with "I hope so.. I am ready to rock".

Maybe I missed something here.. and it was already posted.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2009-11-05 13:31 by mariannerl.

The Rolling Stones set to tour in 2010? Guitarist Ronnie Wood drops hints
Posted by: dead.flowers ()
Date: November 5, 2009 13:35

I don't know has it already been posted or not, but here you are:

[www.nme.com]

The Rolling Stones set to tour in 2010?

Guitarist Ronnie Wood drops hints

November 4, 2009

Ronnie Wood has hinted that The Rolling Stones might be set to begin touring again.

The band who have not toured together since finishing their Bigger Bang tour in 2007, are said to be getting along well with a set of shows possibly in the works for 2010.

"It's all very good. I saw Mick [Jagger] and Charlie [Watts] last week. Everything is great," Wood told BBC 6 Music, before saying he was confident that the band could tour in 2010, declaring: "Let's hope so, yeah!"

As previously reported, a Rolling Stones tour could put a halt to Faces reunion with Rod Stewart, although potential dates for either band have yet to be confirmed.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2009-11-05 13:37 by dead.flowers.

Re: Ronnie BBC TV Interview ?
Posted by: Deltics ()
Date: November 5, 2009 13:39

2010 Stones tour?
Could some dates be on the cards? 'Let's hope so' says Ronnie Wood
03/11/2009 Georgie Rogers
Rolling Stones guitarist Ronnie Wood has confirmed relations with the rest of the band are good and there’s a chance of some gigs next year.

Speaking to BBC 6 Music on the red carpet at the Classic Rock awards yesterday (2 November) he said: "It’s all very good. I saw Mick [Jagger] and Charlie [Watts] last week. Everything is great."

When asked if he is itching to get back on stage again, Wood replied: "Yeah, well I just did that with The Faces, but I’m ready to rock."

As to whether there could be a Stones tour next year, he responded saying: "Let’s hope so, yeah."

Wood picked up the Outstanding Contribution honour at the awards for his "ageless presence on the scene" with the Rolling Stones and the newly reformed Faces, admitting it was the first time he has won an award for himself.

The last Stones project released was 2008’s Shine A Light, the Martin Scorsese-directed live documentary of their 2006 show at Beacon Theatre, from their A Bigger Bang Tour.

The 90-show string of dates supported their last studio album, A Bigger Bang, out in 2005.
[www.bbc.co.uk]

"As we say in England, it can get a bit trainspottery"

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2009-11-05 13:58 by Deltics.

Date: November 5, 2009 13:42

Date: November 5, 2009 13:45

He said, "It's all very good. I saw Mick and Charlie last week. Everything is great."

When he wanted to return to live shows, Wood replied: "Yeah, well I just did that with The Faces, but I'm ready to rock." And as for the Stones back on tour in 2010? "Let's hope so, yeah."

Posted by: mariannerl ()
Date: November 5, 2009 13:50

oh thanks (could not find it)

in german

On RTL Text Seite 181 (thank you rollin')

and a few links like

[www.tixio.de]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2047
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home