Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Get Yer Ya Ya´s Out - Super Deluxe Edition Promoclip
Posted by: shortfatfanny ()
Date: October 29, 2009 00:38

...and sorry if posted before...

Re: Get Yer Ya Ya´s Out - Super Deluxe Edition Promoclip
Posted by: Monkeytonkman ()
Date: October 29, 2009 00:46

Holy crappola!

I think I just messed myself - that looks like one SWEET package for me.

Course, now we can bring on all the bitchin and moaning from people about how they feel short changed, not enough new music, blah blah blah.

Me, I'm just excited about a new product, looks lavish enough, can't wait to get my grubby little hands on it.

Just one question, has anybody in the UK heard from Amazon about renewing a order with them as the last was rejected, or is everyone pursuing other avenues to get hold of it? I needs to know.

Ta very much, keep on rockin brothers and sisters

Posted by: audun-eg ()
Date: October 29, 2009 00:53

Date: October 29, 2009 01:42

Oh yeah...can't wait...great promo clip. Only wish Gimme Shelter was on it.

Posted by: studiorambo ()
Date: October 29, 2009 01:47

For any Aussie forum members, after much inquiry (and soul searching lol), the local release date for Ya'Ya's is Nov 27. I think I'm just gonna get the Deluxe from Amazon with the most expensive postage option to get it quick - the option where Jag's buys the set from a retailer in Times Square, hops a Cab out to JFK, boards QANTAS flight 104 to Melbourne, hops a taxi to my place and then gives me live commentary for the next couple of hours.

Posted by: Honestman ()
Date: October 29, 2009 01:51

Hi Short Fat !

Do you enjoy to play with my nerves?grinning smiley

Can't wait for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hot smiley

Thanks for the clipwinking smiley

HMN

Posted by: Deathgod ()
Date: October 29, 2009 02:18

studiorambo
For any Aussie forum members, after much inquiry (and soul searching lol), the local release date for Ya'Ya's is Nov 27. I think I'm just gonna get the Deluxe from Amazon with the most expensive postage option to get it quick - the option where Jag's buys the set from a retailer in Times Square, hops a Cab out to JFK, boards QANTAS flight 104 to Melbourne, hops a taxi to my place and then gives me live commentary for the next couple of hours.

just did the same .. cost me

Subtotal of Items: $42.99
Shipping & Handling: $17.98
------
Total for this Order: $60.97

should arrive around Nov 16

bring it on !!!

Posted by: Tate ()
Date: October 29, 2009 02:49

Those few seconds of Under My Thumb are so tasty!! I can't wait! My house will be rocked off its foundation.

Posted by: SwayStones ()
Date: October 29, 2009 11:22

Monkeytonkman

Just one question, has anybody in the UK heard from Amazon about renewing a order with them as the last was rejected, or is everyone pursuing other avenues to get hold of it? I needs to know.

Yes ,it happened to several people here include myself .We put the order on Amazon.com

shortfatfunny ,thank you very much for the clip !!

I am a Frenchie ,as Mick affectionately called them in the Old Grey Whistle Test in 1977 .

Posted by: SwayStones ()
Date: October 29, 2009 11:24

Gee ! The first notes from JJF are still giving me goosebumps 33 years after !

I am a Frenchie ,as Mick affectionately called them in the Old Grey Whistle Test in 1977 .

Date: October 29, 2009 11:41

Aha, thanks SwayStones.

I registered with Amazon UK for an update when the item becomes available, but if it is still available to order from Amazon.com, then I guess i'll just order it through them.

Thankyou my friend.

Keep on rockin'

Posted by: toomuchforme ()
Date: October 29, 2009 12:08

the sound seems very clear this time

"we know it's a bit late but we hope you don't mind if we stay"

Posted by: yorkey ()
Date: October 29, 2009 15:00

WANT! If only I got the silver to buy it. But damn it looks great. Even for a YouTube video the sound seems good.

You got the Sun, You got the Moon,
and you've got
The Rolling Stones

Posted by: Jimmy C ()
Date: October 29, 2009 15:54

I wonder how the CD will compare to the SACD from 2002. It's too bad they didn't also include a Blu-Ray version, like the Neil Young set or upcoming Tom Petty live set, so that those who already have the SACD version could get an even higher quality version on an audio Blu-Ray.

Posted by: toomuchforme ()
Date: October 29, 2009 15:59

super deluxe ordered. Will compare the cd and lp's

"we know it's a bit late but we hope you don't mind if we stay"

Posted by: RSbestbandever ()
Date: October 29, 2009 16:45

Awesome looking package. Thanks for sharing the promo clip.

Mike

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2009-10-29 16:45 by RSbestbandever.

Posted by: pmk251 ()
Date: October 29, 2009 20:37

As loath as I am to give any more money to the band or ABKCO, I ordered the disc package. I could not resist. That album has never let me down. It is one of the most enduring recordings I have ever heard. I will be one of those people who will put the songs in show order and see how it sounds. I've already done that will the latest remaster...slipped in Sympathy after Carol.

Again, this is the recording I have purchased the most times...multiple vinyls and multiple discs.

I bought the Beatles remasters as well. Not sure why. I am not an audiophile. I guess it is just a tribute to the music that has given me so much pleasure over the years. Same with Ya-Ya's.

Posted by: Cafaro ()
Date: October 30, 2009 00:54

thank you for posting!

Posted by: melillo ()
Date: October 30, 2009 01:06

I like!!!!!!!!

Posted by: marquess ()
Date: October 30, 2009 02:48

I had an order on Amazon Uk and received this message this week.
Anyone else did as well?

Dear Customer,

Greetings from Amazon.co.uk.

We regret to report that the release of the following item has been cancelled:

The Rolling Stones "Get Yer Ya-Ya's Out! 40th Anniversary Super Deluxe"

This item has now been cancelled from your order #202-8610901-7461962 and we can confirm that you have not been charged for it.

We are no longer able to offer this item for sale. Our supplier has informed us that this item has been discontinued and is no longer available.

Please accept our apologies for any disappointment or inconvenience caused.

If you took advantage of a promotional offer when placing this order, this cancellation may affect your order's eligibility for that offer. If you discover this to be the case, please contact customer service so that we may investigate. You can send an e-mail to customer service from the following URL:

[www.amazon.co.uk]

This item may be available from an Amazon.co.uk Marketplace seller. The availability of the item will be indicated in a blue box that says "More Buying Choices" on the top right-hand side of the product's information page. The links in this box lead to lists of new, used, refurbished and collectable copies of that particular item. To buy the item click the yellow "Buy from Seller" button and fill in the requested information to complete your purchase.

To view the current status and the costs associated with your order, please visit Your Account (http://www.amazon.co.uk/your-account).

Thank you for shopping at Amazon.co.uk, we hope to see you again.

Please note: This e-mail was sent from a notification-only address that
cannot accept incoming e-mail. Please do not reply to this message.

Sincerely,

Customer Service Department

Date: October 30, 2009 03:54

hello mate.

Lots of us that placed an order have got that message. You have the choice of registering with amazonUK for information when the item comes availabe in Britain, which I have done, however it seems a lot of people on here have just gone to amazon.com, and placed an order with them instead. It's what I've ended up doing. Means you will get yours, but will be delivered from the States

hope that helps.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1824
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home