Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123456Next
Current Page: 5 of 6
Re: Question for BMUSEED - Ron Schneider
Posted by: melillo ()
Date: October 31, 2009 19:36

lets break out the full baltimore show with a dvd/ cd set of the complete show, what is so hard about that?

Posted by: Honestman ()
Date: November 26, 2009 02:18

Hi Mr SCHNEIDER

Watchin' at the Ya-Ya's DVD , at the end, one could see you with STU and Stanley BOOTH talkin' with Mick, during the waitin' at the Airport.
It seems that both (You , Stanley and Stu) had really a big time fun with Mick who seemed highly stoned. One could think, that he was so stoned that he believed everything you told him. Am I wrong ?

HMN

Date: November 28, 2009 02:31

bump

HMN

Posted by: bmuseed ()
Date: November 28, 2009 10:07

You are wrong..

Date: November 28, 2009 12:25

bmuseed
You are wrong..

Well that was just my feeling , thanks for your answer !

HMN

Posted by: melillo ()
Date: November 28, 2009 17:45

right mick was never stoned lol

Date: December 9, 2009 00:46

I believe the question was with regard to that specific moment in the film..

Posted by: shortfatfanny ()
Date: December 9, 2009 00:55

Hello Mr Schneider,
just to pick the occasion,watching the bonus footage of the yaya´s DVD including
the Stones arrival at MSG one can see Jimi Hendrix at the same moment.

Don´t know whether this has been asked before here,but can you remind any kind of session
before or after those MSG shows of Jimi Hendrix and the Stones ?

And if,as it it has been rumoured,have these sessions been recorded ?

Thanks in advance and greetings.

Posted by: slakka ()
Date: December 9, 2009 01:56

Hi Ronnie,
Any recollection of Tony Funches punching out Hells Angels at Altamont as mentioned in Ethan's book?

I find it kindda heard to believe.

Date: December 10, 2009 22:42

In Reply to Shortfatfanny:I don't know of any Stones Hendrix sessions..

and for slakka: Yes it happened and Tony broke his wrist doing it --I saw him at Ethan's book signing in LA and he told me it still bothered him..

Date: December 11, 2009 00:52

Thanks for answering,Mr Schneider.

Date: January 5, 2010 03:14

Ronnie, heres some twisted stuff from your era, if its true I think todays world can handle seeing this.

[www.iorr.org]

Posted by: Doctor Dear! ()
Date: January 5, 2010 03:56

Thanks Ron-fascinating stuff!

Date: January 14, 2010 18:38

ahhhhhhhh memory!! I have made a couple of comments about not trusting one's memory, which is why I am open to correction and an example would be: If anyone had asked me if I was with Jimi Hendrix and the Stones in a dressing room, I would have said no... that was until I saw the bonus footage in the new YaYa's release. There we were.....good thing they filmed Altamont...

Posted by: MARSBAR ()
Date: January 14, 2010 18:51

I was at R&R Circus and memory sure is a hard thing isnt it BMUSEEDsmoking smileyIts like a dream when i wathch the DVD,Jeesus!!!do we look like 15 yr olds or what(i was in my twenties),i remember the Blackboard with lyrics to You cant always get what you want(I think) was upside down and my mate shouted to the guy holding it to tell him.I asked charlie for his sticks and got themand remember going for a pee and walking past Mick getting his chest painted.Most of all I remember being BLODDY STARVING!!!All night with the STONES etc and loved it.Hated those stupid floopy hats and Lindsey-Hogg kept giving me shit for taking mine off,I wanted to show my really long hair off HA!HA!

Posted by: WeLoveYou ()
Date: January 15, 2010 15:54

Hi Ronnie,

Some great stories here!

Could you please tell us a bit about Mick Taylor's time with the stones - any stories?

Thanks

Date: January 24, 2010 20:47

Ok...don't know if I have told this one before or whether it is something you would have expected; we were on the road and in New York for Thanksgiving--I wanted to share Thanksgiving with the boys and brought turkey, stuffing and all the fixings to the hotel. Mick Taylor was a vegetarian, and had been for quite a long time, but being the polite guy he was, decided that he would try the turkey..and thus ended his non meat eating days. I partially felt guilty and don't know if he ever went back to 'healthy eating'.

Date: January 24, 2010 20:52

MARSBAR
I was at R&R Circus and memory sure is a hard thing isnt it BMUSEEDsmoking smileyIts like a dream when i wathch the DVD,Jeesus!!!do we look like 15 yr olds or what(i was in my twenties),i remember the Blackboard with lyrics to You cant always get what you want(I think) was upside down and my mate shouted to the guy holding it to tell him.I asked charlie for his sticks and got themand remember going for a pee and walking past Mick getting his chest painted.Most of all I remember being BLODDY STARVING!!!All night with the STONES etc and loved it.Hated those stupid floopy hats and Lindsey-Hogg kept giving me shit for taking mine off,I wanted to show my really long hair off HA!HA!

I think I remember you...:-) and you are accurate as to starving, I think it was cold as well...

Date: July 22, 2010 00:12

Hi Ronnie,
Wow just finished Sam Cutlers book. Tied in many an Altamont piece. Am I understanding forces from the us gov, presumably Nixon-Hoover, distributed free poison LSD that day? Sound like something they would do for sure!
Thuoghts?

Posted by: The GR ()
Date: July 22, 2010 12:40

For Shortfatfanny:

27th November: New York City, Hotel Navarro
Jam-session of Let It Bleed-songs by MJ (gtr, voc), Jimi Hendrix (gtr) &
Deering Howe (harm). Unverified.

a guy claimed to have a tape a few years ago.

Date: July 22, 2010 14:12

The GR
For Shortfatfanny:

27th November: New York City, Hotel Navarro
Jam-session of Let It Bleed-songs by MJ (gtr, voc), Jimi Hendrix (gtr) &
Deering Howe (harm). Unverified.

a guy claimed to have a tape a few years ago.

Thank you,GR...wonder if there´ll be ever the chance to have a listen to,supposed
it took place.

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: July 23, 2010 02:07

Thank you SLAKKA for digging up this thread...a very interesting read.

Checked out Ron's website as well....I'm in agreement I'd like to see a book!

Date: July 23, 2010 07:00

Righto but wheres Ronnie?

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: July 23, 2010 16:44

slakka
Righto but wheres Ronnie?

You should send him a note via his website to prompt him.

Date: August 4, 2010 20:01

slakka
Hi Ronnie,
Wow just finished Sam Cutlers book. Tied in many an Altamont piece. Am I understanding forces from the us gov, presumably Nixon-Hoover, distributed free poison LSD that day? Sound like something they would do for sure!
Thuoghts?
Well they might.. but...not in this instance. Sam from his viewpoint, thought that John Jaymes, the mafia guys and the FBI had brought in Melvin Belli, and based on Belli's horrible advice, I could understand why he thought it was a fed conspiracy. I got Belli from our PR guy. When the deal fell thru with Filmways, I wanted to sue them and Richard St. John the head and the guy on the phone ranting (in Gimme Shelter) about how we would have to fix every blade of grass that might be stepped on. I was going after them for I think, $15 million..and Belli was supposed to prepare the papers for the law suit. The meeting was to plan how we could serve him with papers and then the show took over and Belli being a showman was in his element. I heard that he hot wired a pick up to get closer to the stage at Altamont.
and Yes contact me via my website..

Date: August 4, 2010 20:07

Further to the Tony Funches broken wrist question from Slakka--
I was asked to speak at a screening of GIMME SHELTER and STONES IN EXILE last week. I ended up staying to watch it again as there were a lot of people that wanted me to stay.. and this time --for the first time--- I noticed Tony on stage during part of the melee--I saw him walk off the stage cradling his arm..and then later I saw him on the stage with a large white cast on his wrist and arm...funny how much you can notice when looking..

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2010-08-07 05:30 by bmuseed.

Date: August 7, 2010 05:30

I just got an update from Tony Funches:
and further still...directly from Tony:
I broke the 3rd & 4th metacarpals ... still have the "deformed" knuckle ... it WAS an "interesting" day ... Meredith Hunter will be remembered ..."

Date: August 7, 2010 12:12

bmuseed
slakka
Hi Ronnie,
Thuoghts?
Well they might.. but...not in this instance. Sam from his viewpoint, thought that John Jaymes, the mafia guys and the FBI had brought in Melvin Belli, and based on Belli's horrible advice, I could understand why he thought it was a fed conspiracy. I got Belli from our PR guy. When the deal fell thru with Filmways, I wanted to sue them and Richard St. John the head and the guy on the phone ranting (in Gimme Shelter) about how we would have to fix every blade of grass that might be stepped on. I was going after them for I think, $15 million..and Belli was supposed to prepare the papers for the law suit. The meeting was to plan how we could serve him with papers and then the show took over and Belli being a showman was in his element. I heard that he hot wired a pick up to get closer to the stage at Altamont.
and Yes contact me via my website..

Hi Mr SCHNEIDER

If it could have been "a fed conspiracy", which was their purpose ???eye rolling smiley

HMN

Date: August 7, 2010 17:50

I don't believe in a fed conspiracy and based on the behavior of the 'feds' that were involved with us, I'm sure they weren't involved! --as to the poisoned LSD: I remember during Woodstock, I was in Riverdale, NY waiting on some friends that were getting us a helicopter to fly to Bethel, when I was told not to go.. they said there was poisoned LSD (bottom line... bad LSD or bad trips were everywhere and you didn't need the feds to supply it..)and the weather was miserable. They also said that it was one of those adventures were it was hell during it and if you survived--it was a great story..I already had plenty of great stories..

Date: August 7, 2010 19:15

I don't believe too in a kind of conspiracy
Your answer much appreciated as always thumbs up
and thanks to took time to read...

HMN

Goto Page: Previous123456Next
Current Page: 5 of 6

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1577
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home