Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Andreas DVD bootlrg website
Posted by: James Lynn ()
Date: October 9, 2005 02:25

Has anybody purchased items from here? Want to ensure legit, good quality etc I heard there were a few selling scam artisits Would be hepful if anyone has input, feedback advice????

Re: Andreas DVD bootlrg website
Date: October 9, 2005 19:47

Don't know that one, but Saturn records from Oakland has consistantly good selection/service/prices.

Posted by: tomcat 6 ()
Date: October 9, 2005 19:50

They used to have.......but now you have blabbed their name on this board they will
probably be busted.................

Date: October 9, 2005 19:50

Why? Are you a cop? Who buys bootlegs anymore anyway??????

Date: October 9, 2005 19:54

No...............but someone else reading your post could be, and regarding buying bootlegs....you pays your money you takes your choice.....both options....trading and buying are illegal.

Date: October 9, 2005 19:59

People are posting their names next to concerts they record along with e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and locations where they can be picked up. I think it's a non issue.

Date: October 9, 2005 20:07

I don't think the RIAA will bother about individuals at the moment..........but I
think they would look at it differently regarding a store or stores selling CDR's or real bootlegs. Traders in Europe have had packages confiscated and had follow up home visits............

Date: October 9, 2005 20:09

The RIAA is currently suing individuals for downloading Britney Spears on Kazaa. The store I "blabbed" about has their own web site with their complete inventory and was easy to find. If they don't care, I'm not worried either.

Date: October 9, 2005 20:12

They are suing people for downloading official product......not bootlegs.

Date: October 9, 2005 20:19

precisely

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1655
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home