Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

drake-u rule!
Posted by: J.J.Flash ()
Date: September 27, 2005 03:37

let's all give drake a big round of applause! that was awesome that u got sway out there for all to enjoy! i saw them at soldier field and although they sounded amazing, i was sort of disappointed when sway was not played. well. now that drake was kind enough to let us all taste it, i hope united center in january has sway at either of the 2 nights. well, seinfeld hates the drake, but i think he's awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: drake-u rule!
Posted by: drake ()
Date: September 27, 2005 06:48

I love you guys. Tommorow night I'm mixing it down at my studio. Rest assured I'll put it out. I'd rather give everyone a wonderful finalized product than a raw recording.

Date: September 27, 2005 07:04

Drake,

you do rule!!!! Keep up the great work.

How is Madison Sq. Garden for acoustics????

Date: September 27, 2005 07:46

Will do my best. And if I ever manage to get another ticket to see the boys this tour, rest assured you'll get another high quality recording of it. My nickname back in highschool was captain bootleg. My friends used to give me extra tickets to shows and I'd tape them. Metallica, Megadeth, Collective Soul, Johnny Lang, Blues Festivals, Riverstages, etc... not really my style of music but I love taping shows. Probably my favorite hobby of all time.

Posted by: ronnie dobbs ()
Date: September 27, 2005 08:43

Hey man. Good job on 'Sway'...thats great work. Anyway, I'm a fellow Louisvillian in St. Mats and would love to exchange some drinks or whatever for a copy sometime this week. I'll flip you an email and just let me know whats up. BTW, I was there and it was indeed the best show I've ever seen.

thanks

Date: September 27, 2005 08:54

killer man. hit me up for sure. if you didnt see it already... [iorr.org] you're welcome to come up to the studio tommorow night n chill. its on market street near the louisville slugger museum. 's gonna be fun.

Posted by: ronnie dobbs ()
Date: September 27, 2005 09:03

no shit? yeah, I'll definitely get up w/you. saw your cell posted so I'll hit you up tomorrow afternoon...unfortunately less the 18-26 year olds but they can't hide for long. later and appreciate the invite.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1589
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home