Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Ventic.de offers already registration for Stones tickets in Germany
Posted by: lodge ()
Date: July 20, 2005 13:42

Ventic.de offers already registration for Stones tickets in Germany
What about paying 20 Euros for Registration and then having the chance for an overpriced ticket? I jsut cannot believe how people try to pull out other's pockets. however if they wouldn't be a market of such they wouldn't do it.

Re: Ventic.de offers already registration for Stones tickets in Germany
Posted by: Gertje ()
Date: July 20, 2005 14:03

They say that all German shows in 2003 were sold out within hours, that's bullshit. Tickets for Germany went on sale in december 2002. I bought tickets for Berlin (FOS), Oberhausen, Munchich, Hannover and Hamburg (FOS) in january 2003 through getgo.de. They're just trying to rip you off. Through Getgo.de you can also subscribe for ticket-sales information FOR FREE!!!!!!!!!.

Date: July 20, 2005 14:11

I know, but it's quite interesting. I would never pay to receive such an information as fan-to-fan sites are much faster anyway.
However my memories for getgo.de are not one of the best. The emembership thing did not work all the time and the exhorbitant additional charges to a ticket in Germany are unbelievable. Especially compare to Northern Europe where everything else could be more expensive. They are also not used to handle international clientele as I am used to pay with Credit card just every single thing possible. In Germany Credit card companies charge the shops and offices a horrendus amount compare to other countries. Being a german myself, but living in Switzerland I am sometimes surprised how things are approached. Anyway it can't be worse it will be different.

Posted by: andy js ()
Date: July 20, 2005 16:23

i bought FOS tickets for Hockenheim 2 months before the gig!

that's how quickly they were selling ;o)

Posted by: bv ()
Date: July 20, 2005 16:36

Just another scalper company looking for names to add to their customer database.

Bjornulf

Posted by: rknuth ()
Date: July 20, 2005 17:55

Don't register there! You will have the chance to get scalped earlier than you expect by official scalper Mr. Schwenkow.

Posted by: shattered ()
Date: July 21, 2005 11:05

No warm fuzzy with these Kats.

Date: July 21, 2005 12:08

So we all know whee to meet and be pleased without scalpers at no name

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1687
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home