Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

OT: Beatles Bootlegs
Posted by: SeanC ()
Date: September 8, 2009 17:04

Although my passion for any other band would never compare to my obsession with The Stones I am always looking for the odd decent title from The Beatles. Does anyone know if they have a site as good as IORR where you can download quality Beatles boots??

Cheers all

Sean

Re: OT: Beatles Bootlegs
Posted by: buffalo7478 ()
Date: September 8, 2009 17:22

A lot of people use torrent sites. I am terrible with torrents, in that I am often behind firewalls that don't like them. I prefer sites where I can upload or download larger files in one big download or upload.

Besides this great IORR site, I use and post on [www.guitars101.com]

It's got many parts to the site, but has a part with lossy bootlegs (MP3) and lossless bootlegs. As with everything, there are dead links, etc, but they have a lot of good quality Beatles' recordings: live, demo and outtake.

Posted by: LieB ()
Date: September 8, 2009 17:25

If you're Ok with using torrent trackers, there are always some Beatles stuff available at:

[www.dimeadozen.org]
[www.thetradersden.org]

The torrent site Pink Robert seems to have changed to using Rapid Share downloads instead. Either way, they (he) used to have floods of Beatles boots coming (for example, i downloaded their rooftop concert in excellent quality):

[www.prartwork.com]

Date: September 8, 2009 17:28

great thanks loads! there really is no comparison to the Stones fan sites eh? Even the sites dedicated to the actual cover art - ive never found decent Beatles ones anywhere - they are usually bad quality scans that are too small - oh well cant win em all!!

Cheers

Posted by: ghostryder13 ()
Date: September 9, 2009 09:26

i like both the stones and beatles outtakes but i think the best of the beatles unreleased stuff is on the anthology collections 90% of remaining boots seem to be from the let it be sessions

Posted by: Silver Dagger ()
Date: September 9, 2009 09:53

There are multidisc bootleg versions now of all their albums with some stunning stuff on them. Hunt around the internet and you're sure to find them.

Posted by: whitem8 ()
Date: September 9, 2009 15:35

Don't get me wrong the Anthology project was the mother load in so many ways. But there certainly a hell of a lot of great stuff still out there. I know Apple planned to release alternate versions of every one of their albums. Ringo gave several interviews stating this... I bet it will happen after they reap the gold harvest from their current blitz.

Posted by: Nanker Phlegm ()
Date: September 9, 2009 15:47

Try and track down the Ultra Rare volumes, they knock the official anthology into a cocked hat.

Check this site out, its a mine of info (and music). they now have a sister " stones" site with some great trivia, scans etc.

I'm off now to play with my Mono box set. No doubt that its a cynical piece of marketing, but what a thing if beauty,

Posted by: mifamifa ()
Date: September 9, 2009 16:51

Here you can find a lot of The Beatles boots:

[www.avaxhome.ws]

The most links lead to rapidshare or megaupload.

Posted by: iggy.pop ()
Date: September 10, 2009 10:37

You can found some others here.

BEEHIVE CANDY

And try T.U.B.E. too.

Posted by: ghostryder13 ()
Date: September 13, 2009 02:23

Posted by: Tornandfrayed ()
Date: September 13, 2009 02:29

Nanker Phlegm
Try and track down the Ultra Rare volumes, they knock the official anthology into a cocked hat.

I´m no Beatles bootleg expert but wasn´t some of the Anthology material actually taken from the Ultra Rare Trax bootlegs?

Date: September 14, 2009 00:49

Thanks so much all!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1953
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home