Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: OT: Bob Dylan stopped by Police the other day
Posted by: Koen ()
Date: August 18, 2009 19:43

The Greek
bob dylan is not some older scruffy looking fellow !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: August 18, 2009 20:54

Koen
The Greek
bob dylan is not some older scruffy looking fellow !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bob dylan, is clean shaven has nice clothes on .in my book does not equate to a jakey bum.someone has to be living under a rock or in the cave with osama and mullah omar to not know who BOB DYLAN is cmon .were not talking ryan addams and the cardinals .

Posted by: xke38 ()
Date: September 12, 2009 23:47

Well, it’s not the first time something like that has happened.

To quote Bob Margolin, who played in Muddy Waters’ band from ’73 to ‘80 (from the excellent Muddy Waters biography “Can’t Be Satisfied” by Robert Gordon):

“Dylan came into our tiny dressing room with a group of musicians who were soon to become the Rolling Thunder Review… Muddy could tell he was someone important because of the intense excitement. It was arranged for Bob to sit in… Muddy announced to the audience, ‘We have a special guest on harmonica, please give a nice round of ‘acclause’ (that’s how Muddy pronounced applause, and no one ever corrected him) for … JOHN DYLAN.’ A couple of people applauded politely, and most turned to their friends and asked, ‘Who?’ I leaned over to Muddy and stage-whispered to Muddy, ‘His name is Bob, like my name, Bob Dylan,’ and Muddy repeated ‘Bob Dylan,’ as though that’s what he had said the first time. The audience went apeshit.”

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: September 12, 2009 23:50

Usher announced him as 'Bill Dylan' at the Grammys a few years ago when he was reading out a list of nominees.

Silly little twat.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2009-09-12 23:51 by Gazza.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1973
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home