Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

some thoughts and a couple of questions
Posted by: mandu ()
Date: February 18, 2005 03:54

I have seen 2 stones concerts voodoo lounge and HongKong 2003,and mick jagger in 1988, Im not one for infomation on history but know a little to get me buy to at least talk about the stones.

but i do know what i like.

i have just been watching lets spend the night together.I tell ya i would have loved to have seen the rolling stones back then during that time.keth and ronnied shareing the mike.stage seemed to be very simple,the band were loose in as good way.
you cant always get what you want,man ronnies solo on that blew me away,25songs to me thats alot of songs compared to now.

why is that???

on stage there was the stones and a few backing instruments very simple but bloody good no lisa fisher no bernard fowler,no blondie,

why cant it be like that today???

one more question

i have read many positives and negitives about the shows out of all the stones shows there have been do the positives out way the negitives?
what i mean by that is 100% of all the shows they have done 50% good 50% not good 80% good 99% good

out of 100

shit i hope i havent confused anyone

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2007
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home