Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Marianne and Keith
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: December 31, 2004 08:43

Just found this.

Below is a new take on what both Marianne and Keith have said in the past.
Keith has said that he slept with Marianne first, then Mick, (both, separately, within a 24 hour time span). Keith admitted years ago that he fancied Marianne and has said that she has "a nice set of paps," (Boobies) in his interviews. But, after Mick slept with her, Mick told Keith that "he wanted Marianne for himself," so Keith said, he told Marianne, "You go with Mick, he wants you...Keith said he wanted Marianne too and cared a lot for her."

But, it wouldn't surprise me if it was a, "Keith Publicity" stunt. Like the "Mars Bar" dealie with Mick and Marianne, which happened at Keith's Redlands Estate.

---------------------------------------
Faithfull preferred Keith

December 30, 2004

HER five-year romance with Mick Jagger made Marianne Faithfull a face of the 1960s.

But now she has revealed she preferred Keith Richards.

The singer, whose convent education belied a wild side that led to drug addiction, says she regrets that her relationship with the Rolling Stones guitarist was just a one-night stand.

She says she only dated Jagger because Richards told her to.

"He thought it would be good for the band," Faithfull said. "And instead of saying, 'But I love you', I said, 'OK'.

"I didn't really love Mick ... I was just obeying Keith."

Herald Sun

Re: Marianne and Keith
Date: December 31, 2004 17:23

I read the same thing in a norwegian newspaper, and according to the paper Marianne said she has been in love with Keith for years.

Posted by: Nikolai ()
Date: December 31, 2004 17:49

They both had Anita Pallenberg too.

Posted by: marianna ()
Date: January 1, 2005 00:16

That's not what's in Marianne's book. As I recall, she slept with Mick after a party, he decided he was in love with her, but then she went off to Italy for a few weeks. Mick called her constantly, and they started to have a kind of relationship, albeit by telephone. Upon her return, Brian, Keith, and Tara invited her to their flat. They slipped her some acid. Brian tried to have sex with her, but passed out. She left the flat and went back to her hotel room. Keith called her and invited himself over, saying he didn't want to experience the rest of the acid trip alone. He came over, they slept together, and the next morning Marianne was infatuated with Keith. But when she said something about how much she enjoyed herself, Keith stopped her cold and said that Mick had told him he was in love with her, and she should give Mick a call. She did, and the Mick relationship began.

Her take now, "if only I had told Keith I loved him," doesn't jibe with her book. Which sounds like he rejected her. Actually, the scenario plays like Brian and Keith drugged her so they could "have" her, because they both knew Mick loved her. Just like Mick slept with Brian's girls, Keith's girl, Brian slept with Mick's girls, etc. So she was probably just a pawn in the little games between the men. There's some other things about those band relationships in her book, though she seems to have been to clueless to figure it out. I don't think Anita was, but she didn't seem interested in asking too many questions, lest she lose her RS lady job.

Date: January 1, 2005 20:59

Why she changed her tune, only Marianne knows why?

But, I doubt she'd been any good for Keith or v/vs, as she later ended up living on the streets in a drugged up state, and says "she asked for help" to get out of that horrid situation.

I wonder who gave her the help, her family, Mick or Keith?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2005-01-01 21:02 by Demon.

Posted by: carol ()
Date: January 3, 2005 03:04

Nikolai Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> They both had Anita Pallenberg too.

The donkey on the cover of GET YER YA YA'S OUT had Anita Pallenberg .

Posted by: LOGIE ()
Date: January 3, 2005 03:29

I've had it up to here with that two-timing donkey...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2097
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home