Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Rolling Stones Pro-Shot YouTube Videos , Polen 1998
Posted by: UrbanSteel ()
Date: July 14, 2009 22:11

Rolling Stones "Intro+Satisfaction" Pro-Shot YouTube Video taken from the DVD Bridges To Poland

Rolling Stones "Let's Spend The Night Together" Pro-Shot YouTube Video taken from the DVD Bridges To Poland

Rolling Stones "Flip The Switch" Pro-Shot YouTube Video taken from the DVD Bridges To Poland

Rolling Stones "Gimmie Shelter" Pro-Shot YouTube Video taken from the DVD Bridges To Poland

Rolling Stones "It's Only Rock 'N' Roll" Pro-Shot YouTube Video taken from the DVD Bridges To Poland

Rolling Stones "Saint Of Me" Pro-Shot YouTube Video taken from the DVD Bridges To Poland

Rolling Stones "Out Of Control" Pro-Shot YouTube Video taken from the DVD Bridges To Poland

Rolling Stones "Paint It Black" Pro-Shot YouTube Video taken from the DVD Bridges To Poland

Rolling Stones "Miss You" Pro-Shot YouTube Video taken from the DVD Bridges To Poland

Part 1 , Youtube does not allow longer as 10 minutes

Part 2 , Youtube does not allow longer as 10 minutes

Rolling Stones "You Don't Have To Mean It" Pro-Shot YouTube Video taken from the DVD Bridges To Poland

Rolling Stones "Stage Walk+You Got Me Rocking" Pro-Shot YouTube Video taken from the DVD Bridges To Poland

Rolling Stones "Like A Rolling Stone" Pro-Shot YouTube Video taken from the DVD Bridges To Poland

Rolling Stones "Sympathy For The Devil" Pro-Shot YouTube Video taken from the DVD Bridges To Poland

Rolling Stones "Tumbling Dice" Pro-Shot YouTube Video taken from the DVD Bridges To Poland

Rolling Stones "Honky Tonk Women" Pro-Shot YouTube Video taken from the DVD Bridges To Poland

Rolling Stones "Start Me Up" Pro-Shot YouTube Video taken from the DVD Bridges To Poland

Rolling Stones "Jumping Jack Flash" Pro-Shot YouTube Video taken from the DVD Bridges To Poland

Rolling Stones "Brown Sugar" Pro-Shot YouTube Video taken from the DVD Bridges To Poland

For more dvd's see Rolling Stones Pro Shot DVD'S

For More FLAC-Files and video's from The Rolling Stones See HERE
For More MP3 and video's from The Rolling Stones See HERE

Stones info group

Edited 8 time(s). Last edit at 2009-08-30 23:05 by UrbanSteel.

Re: Rolling Stones "Miss You Roll" Pro-Shot YouTube Video , Polen 1998
Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: July 15, 2009 01:52

Dzienkuje bardzo.

I was there - fabulous show with an atmosphere to match. Travelled from my home in the UK for a long weekend. Despite the User Name I'm not a Pole, I'm just a Scot who loves Poland and the Stones.

Polska i Stones na zawsze

Szkocki Grzegorz

Re: Rolling Stones Pro-Shot YouTube Videos , Polen 1998
Date: August 18, 2009 21:33

Updated with ;

Tumbling Dice & Honky Tonk Women

Stones info group

Posted by: Grzechu ()
Date: August 18, 2009 22:45

UrbanSteel and Rolling On!
best regards smiling smiley
nice work! smiling smiley

Grzegorz from Bydgoszcz

Posted by: bisonvodka ()
Date: August 18, 2009 23:39

I remember this night, my second stones concert. I never forget when Keith started play Gimmie Shelter 5 meters before me. Thanks a lot UrbanSteel!!!

Date: August 28, 2009 22:49

Updated with Start me Up , Polen 1998

Stones info group

Date: August 30, 2009 23:06

Updated with Jumping Jack Flash and Brown Sugar

Stones info group

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 402
Record Number of Users: 161 on September 12, 2017 22:55
Record Number of Guests: 3948 on December 7, 2015 15:07

Previous page Next page First page IORR home