Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
OT, 90.000 people at Real Madrid Stadium to see C.Ronaldo, opinions..
Posted by: carlitosbaez ()
Date: July 7, 2009 02:23

I arrive home after The Pretenders concert, great concert by the way, and all radio stations driving home and tv channel talking about the same thing... 94 millions of euros for this?
In these times of economic crisis and all of that, today at the presentation of the Real Madrid audience, 90.000 people at the Stadium, since Maradona´s Napoles presentation, almost 60.000, this´s a record assistance, what do you think? Do you this is normal?

Carlitos
Tenerife

Re: OT, 90.000 people at Real Madrid Stadium to see C.Ronaldo, opinions..
Date: July 7, 2009 02:28

And for those fans like women on the stadiums, here some examples today in Madrid to see this guys, enjoy them... no naked this time...

Carlitos
Tenerife

Posted by: 6853 ()
Date: July 7, 2009 02:33

this makes football crazy...
football is about teams andteamwork, not superstars,,

best regards
D the centerhalf

Posted by: B-Flat ()
Date: July 7, 2009 05:40

Ridiculus. Maricón

Posted by: drbryant ()
Date: July 7, 2009 08:54

How often do Spaniard show up in droves to cheer on a man from Portugal?

Posted by: Big Al ()
Date: July 7, 2009 09:27

You never know, he may come crashing down to earth.

Seriously though: terrible business by United. Its NEVER a good idea to sell your best player, no matter how much is offered

Still, we have this fella to look forward too spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Many will slag him off, but keep him fit and he'll get United 20 in a season, a tally Teves and Roonie can barely manage between them.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2009-07-07 09:27 by Big Al.

Posted by: Hotstuff ()
Date: July 7, 2009 10:00

Human stupidity. the world is over...

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: July 7, 2009 12:26

<<< 90.000 people at Real Madrid Stadium to see C.Ronaldo, opinions ... >>>

90,000 f***ing imbeciles. He's a footballer (yawn), and it's football (double yawn) !!

Posted by: guitarbastard ()
Date: July 7, 2009 12:33

i think he's a narcistic little twat! prefer players like messi a 100 times!
the price is ridiculous and the big shopping-tour of real is disgusting and harms football more then one might think!

Posted by: Wild Slivovitz ()
Date: July 7, 2009 13:09

Carlitos, in Napoli there were many more than 60.000 people welcoming Diego in 1984, since the San Paolo Stadium was packet almost to capacity crowd (each ticket costed 1000 italian liras!), and back then that Stadium could hold more or less 85.000 people.

Back to Cristiano Ronaldo, the deal between ManU and Real Madrid was already settled last year, s that if Real Madrid refused to buy the player, should have paid a very expensive penalty to ManU.

We'll see if it's been worthwile for Real Madrid!!!

Date: July 7, 2009 13:24

That is insane. This was just a presentation, right? Did Kaka get a hallo like that?
And forget about the rest of the team.
That is what tried to ruin the NBA in USA. Where the game has suffered greatly because of complete focus on the few superstars.

Date: July 7, 2009 14:26

DONT EVER COMPARE this stupid little boy ronaldo with THE GREAT DIEGO ARMANDO MARADONA!!!!!!!

what real does is destroying football. its as simple as that!

Date: July 7, 2009 15:03

guitarbastard
DONT EVER COMPARE this stupid little boy ronaldo with THE GREAT DIEGO ARMANDO MARADONA!!!!!!!

What? The cheat and fat coke-head who got himself banned from USA '94?

Posted by: Silver Dagger ()
Date: July 7, 2009 15:26

Yeah, he gave coke heads a really bad name. Can't see us getting 100 fans when Tevez and Eto'o hopefully arrive.

Posted by: BBrew ()
Date: July 7, 2009 15:32

even he and Kaka won't make any difference, again they are building up superstars in the team ,and again they won't make anything!

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: July 7, 2009 15:39

guitarbastard

Oh, the irony!

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: July 7, 2009 15:43

Big Al
You never know, he may come crashing down to earth.

Seriously though: terrible business by United. Its NEVER a good idea to sell your best player, no matter how much is offered

Disagree. GREAT business by United. In a year or two he could (and would) have left for nothing and his antics every close season about leaving are unsettling. United can do a helluva lot with £80 million and Real's spending spree wont necessarily even guarantee that theyre the best side in Spain next season, let alone in Europe.

Superb player though he is, I dont think he'll ever top how good he was in 2007-2008

Posted by: leteyer ()
Date: July 7, 2009 16:12

He's good but not on Messi's league let alone Maradona. I thing MU did just great getting rid of this uncontrolable guy. Can't see Pellegrini managing this cretin.

So happy he didn't went to Barcelona.

F*ck Real Mandril, Visca Barça

Date: July 7, 2009 16:43

Gazza
guitarbastard

Oh, the irony!

hey but maradona is cut from the same cloth as GAZZA...! ;-)
at least after the game.hehe

Date: July 7, 2009 17:04

Gazza

Disagree. GREAT business by United. In a year or two he could (and would) have left for nothing and his antics every close season about leaving are unsettling. United can do a helluva lot with £80 million and Real's spending spree wont necessarily even guarantee that theyre the best side in Spain next season, let alone in Europe.

Superb player though he is, I dont think he'll ever top how good he was in 2007-2008[/quote]

We will just have to agree to disagree Gazza. Personally, I feel Ronaldo is irreplaceable. How are Manchester United going to replace all the goals he scored? Rooney won't get more than 10-15 in a League campaign, Berbotov is overrated and as much as I admire Owen, I suspect Ferguson will only be using his as an 'impact' player through fear of injury. He'll get 20 in a season, but it still leaves United short of much needed fire power.

Posted by: Wild Slivovitz ()
Date: July 7, 2009 17:06

Big Al
guitarbastard

What? The cheat and fat coke-head who got himself banned from USA '94?

He hasn't got himself banned from USA 94, Blatter & Co. have had him banned from that tournament. And just for the record that happened because he was given a medicine which in Europe and in Argentina doesn't imply doping, but in USA did. He was cheated all the way. That's history you should know before speaking about such stuff. But of course someone who rates sissy Cristiano Ronaldo higher that Diego Armando MAradona couldn't really be serious, isn't it????

Anyway, I quote every single word written by Guitarbastard on the above post.

Date: July 7, 2009 17:07

Silver Dagger
Yeah, he gave coke heads a really bad name. Can't see us getting 100 fans when Tevez and Eto'o hopefully arrive.

Man City fan?

You are welcome to Teves, btw.

He'll charge around like a maniac, but don't expect much end product. All his huffing and puffing doesn't achieve too much, imo.

You paid well over the odds. £30 million???

Posted by: Urban Wheel ()
Date: July 7, 2009 17:13

Big Al
Gazza

Superb player though he is, I dont think he'll ever top how good he was in 2007-2008

We will just have to agree to disagree Gazza. Personally, I feel Ronaldo is irreplaceable. How are Manchester United going to replace all the goals he scored? Rooney won't get more than 10-15 in a League campaign, Berbotov is overrated and as much as I admire Owen, I suspect Ferguson will only be using his as an 'impact' player through fear of injury. He'll get 20 in a season, but it still leaves United short of much needed fire power.[/quote]

MU should look in the "store" of Real madrid. Real has a player to get rid off called Klaas-Jan "The Hunter" Huntelaar. He's a great player and THE number 9 of the dutch team. I bet that he would make a great entrance with MU. Don't forget that he scores basically one every game..

'Doo doo doo Heartbreaker'

Posted by: NickB ()
Date: July 7, 2009 18:11

Sorry for those who are into football/soccer. The players are overpaid ponces who roll around on the floor when tackled. They're not real men.

What really gets my goat is how much money there is in football (and sport in general) when it could be better spent on feeding the world, contributing to tackling 3rd world debt, saving national monuments, art, contributing to funding science for the good of mankind etc, etc. I have no problem with people being paid for sporting endeavours. I have a problem with footballers being overpaid for kicking a bag of wind about.

NickB

You can't always get what you want.....

www.myspace.com/thesonkings

Posted by: Paul Kersey ()
Date: July 7, 2009 18:37

Big Al
Silver Dagger

Man City fan?

You are welcome to Teves, btw.

He'll charge around like a maniac, but don't expect much end product. All his huffing and puffing doesn't achieve too much, imo.

You paid well over the odds. £30 million???

Funny how the Man U fans think Tevez is shit now cos he wanted to leave...

Your lot wanted to pay 25 million for him!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2009-07-07 18:38 by Paul Kersey.

Posted by: georgeV ()
Date: July 7, 2009 20:03

Is this the same Ronaldo that was front row at the Stones Licks show in 2002 at the Stade de France?

Posted by: Adrian-L ()
Date: July 7, 2009 20:09

hey, don't you knock Tevez! He's God! >grinning smiley<

Date: July 7, 2009 20:20

Adrian-L
hey, don't you knock Tevez! He's God! >grinning smiley<

Nope, Sheffield United are God for getting themselves relegated! >grinning smiley<

Date: July 7, 2009 22:33

Press today in Madrid

carlitos

Posted by: NICOS ()
Date: July 8, 2009 00:37

Nice chicks on your second post carlitosbaez, thanks for posting

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1856
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home