Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

O/T ... Etta James to perform on TV Tonight !
Posted by: chippy ()
Date: April 8, 2009 02:32

Etta James will be performing tonight on ABC's " Dancin with The Stars " 9:00 PM Eastern .
Last week 1 of the couples danced to the great rock & roller " Dance Lil Sister " which was done nicely by the wonderful house band they have . Last nite a great " Baracuda " was served up.

Re: O/T ... Etta James to perform on TV Tonight !
Posted by: Rip This ()
Date: April 8, 2009 02:33

.........ya think Beyonce might come on for a duet of At Last????????????????...........not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: rooster ()
Date: April 8, 2009 02:42

Cheers chippy!! been a long time!!

Posted by: trainarollin ()
Date: April 8, 2009 03:07

Is she still relavent? Just curious because a promoter asked my opinion on her doing some dates this summer? I was not too sure.

Posted by: rooster ()
Date: April 8, 2009 03:09

she is!!!

Posted by: mickschix ()
Date: April 8, 2009 16:44

Yes, the house band on " Dancing With The Stars" are smokin!! They've done several Stones songs and the chick singer has pipes!! Etta was ok, but since she was so obnoxious because Beyounce sang " At Last" for Obama and Michelle's first dance at one of the Inaugural Balls, I have no use for her! She was so ticked off that she wasn't asked to sing for the Obamas that she slammed Beyounce in the press and threw a real fit...a real class act! NOT!

Posted by: Addicted ()
Date: April 8, 2009 16:59

If we look carefully, we might figure out why Keith's named his French Bulldog puppy Etta Darling...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1532
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home