Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Semi OT: Cancer
Posted by: rsk45 ()
Date: January 24, 2009 03:22

May God watch over you. Your in our prayers.

Posted by: HelterSkelter ()
Date: January 24, 2009 06:23

little queenie
sucks you have to go through that. i suspect you won't have to lose your tongue...i would do as much nutritional support as possible - read about healing through diet. buy a juicer and a little book on juice recipes and immerse yourself in health.

i heard throat cancer with charlie - don't know about his lymph node status but usually lymph node involvement suggests that the cancer has spread from it's original site.

I agree with LQ. My friend had Tongue Cancer a few years ago. He took on a very negative attitude. He became a victim of the HORRIBLE American MEDICAL INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX - waiting for weeks and weeks to see this Doctor or that Doctor....HE ALLOWED HIMSELF TO BECOME A VICTIM, don't do this. Get books on Fighting Cancer, try using natural methods - VEGAN DIET, CLEAN FOOD (like WHOLE FOODS in AMERICA - No preservatives/insecticides/herbicides,etc), YOGA, MEDITATION, POSITIVE THINKING, VITAMINS, MINERALS, get involved in NATURAL HEALING groups. THE Medical Profession is now all about treatment, not so much about healing - YOU MUST TAKE YOUR OWN HEALTH IN YOUR OWN HANDS - Find a Dr. that's into NATURAL HEALING !!! BOOKS/KNOWLEDGE/INFORMATION. If you smoke STOP NOW - use nicotine patches, not gum !!! GOOD LUCK !!! YOU CAN BEAT THE MONSTER, don't let all this get you down, ALWAYS CARRY A POSITIVE ATTITUDE !!! BEST WISHES - Helter

If you don't have the money or proper Health Insurance (USA) then this is the place, 1/10 the cost of USA Cancer Treatment but yet as good - or more likely better - as what you get in the USA - they treat Cancer

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2009-01-24 06:30 by HelterSkelter.

Posted by: Harlem Shuffler ()
Date: January 24, 2009 13:06

I've said a prayer for you and wish you all the best. Looking forward to hearing excellent news from you later in the year.

Posted by: Nanker Phlegm ()
Date: January 24, 2009 15:02

Meant to say that I also had a trach and feeding tube. be prepered for hard and traumatic moments, you will feel down at times and that's OK. learn to recognise those moments, in my case i felt i was allowed to feel down at times, so long as it passed, it always did.
There were moments when i felt i had so far to go ( still some) and it seemed daunting but i reminded myself how far i had come and knew i'd come thru. you may not feel it at the moment but you have already started to road to recovery.

Posted by: Silver Dagger ()
Date: January 24, 2009 15:55

Praying for you Monkeylad. Let the amazing IORR community send you their collective strength. I also had very bad news this week and the overwhelming generosity of our Stones friends - people who we may never meet - hopefully will lift your spirits as they did mine.
The most important thing is to keep your spirits and self belief up. Eat lots of fruit and vegetables as they can only help - tomatoes and broccoli are extremely beneficial. God bless.

Posted by: windmelody ()
Date: January 24, 2009 18:02

Monkeylad, I wish you strength and a fast recovery! All the best!

Posted by: Monkeylad ()
Date: January 24, 2009 21:01

Wow, you all are so caring and kind. Thanks again for the encouragement.

My blog today is about Charlie, cancer, and the incredible IORR community.

All the best!

Monkeylad

Posted by: Barn Owl ()
Date: January 24, 2009 21:12

Fight this battle with a passion, Monkeylad.

...and you'll win through.

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: January 24, 2009 22:11

Tough time for ya Monkeylad....Best of luck with your treatment

ROCKMAN

Posted by: Marmalade ()
Date: January 25, 2009 07:58

Sending positive thoughts your way with best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1903
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home