Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Merry Christmas traditions
Posted by: chris girard ()
Date: December 20, 2008 06:31

I would like to wish all of you in this forum a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. I hope Santa leaves you at least one gift under the tree in these recession times.

I enjoy the lively discussion about our favorite band-you're a fun group.

What is your Christmas tradition?

I always make pasta with Anchovy sauce on Christmas eve, its a secret family recipe that I learned from my grandmother.

Chris

Re: Merry Christmas traditions
Posted by: DaveG ()
Date: December 20, 2008 08:12

On Christmas Eve, my wife makes a tremendous beef stroganoff dinner and we eat at about 5:30 PM. My kids and their spouses and in-laws all usually come (our grandchildren too, of course!). It is always a great evening. We then go to an 8 PM Christmas Eve church service, after which my wife and I come home and have a drink before going to bed for the night. Our youngest daughter and her husband spend the night in our home, as they live out of town. My family loves this tradition, which we have observed for many years, and we all have such a good time, with lots of good food and laughter. Before we go to bed, we fill the empty stockings hung on the fireplace mantle, assisting Santa a bit!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1756
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home